Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    If you don't care to see if your elected leaders are following the rules they enforce/write you are an idiot.

I bet you were really glad he was bullied into releasing his birth certificate tho.
    Haha. If you think they are working for your best interests or remotely care about you, well you're an idiot.

Pray tell, who would be stupid enough to run for president if they arnt born here, that's some day one stuff. Those people that are concerned about obombas BC are also likely to tell you the earth is flat

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
      also likely to tell you the earth is flat
      well thank your deity, at least we don't have to argue about that
      past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:
      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

So Trump thinks the earth is flat? He was one of the first to call for Obama's birth certificate.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
          So Trump thinks the earth is flat? He was one of the first to call for Obama's birth certificate.
          Go back and reread

Comment

Comment

How soon until Barr gets ejected? ;-)

« Some members of Congress are even asking whether Barr himself has broken the law, saying his characterization of the Mueller probe allowed Trump and his allies to build a public narrative clearing the president of any wrongdoing — all without actually releasing a full version of the special counsel’s findings.

“If it turns out that he has obstructed justice by how he has handled the Mueller report that will be a deep stain on his legacy,” said Rep. Hank Johnson, a Georgia Democrat and member of the House Judiciary Committee, who cautioned that Barr’s conduct is difficult to evaluate without seeing the full report...»

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                How soon until Barr gets ejected? ;-)

« Some members of Congress are even asking whether Barr himself has broken the law, saying his characterization of the Mueller probe allowed Trump and his allies to build a public narrative clearing the president of any wrongdoing — all without actually releasing a full version of the special counsel’s findings.

“If it turns out that he has obstructed justice by how he has handled the Mueller report that will be a deep stain on his legacy,” said Rep. Hank Johnson, a Georgia Democrat and member of the House Judiciary Committee, who cautioned that Barr’s conduct is difficult to evaluate without seeing the full report...»

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...report-1256871
                Do not feed the troll

Re taxes, does anyone actually believe that by not showing his tax returns he is hiding something? SERIOUSLY??

for anyone like Trump that develops commercial real estate, owns golf courses, probably has 300 different depreciation schedules on different properties, the fucking IRS has a microscope up his ass looking at his taxes to see if he did anything wrong, all day every day.

You who believe he’s hiding something have never been audited and probably have never filed a long return.

You have no right to see his tax return or mine
                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

In all, the president’s parents transferred well over $1 billion in wealth to their children, which could have produced a tax bill of at least $550 million under the 55 percent tax rate on gifts and inheritances that was in place at the time. Helped by a variety of tax dodges, the Trumps paid $52.2 million, or about 5 percent, tax returns show.
                  oh yeah. IRS is fucking laser focused on that guy
                  past:
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/02/u...red-trump.html

My point stands decay. Taking advantage of the tax code is not a crime, and no one has any obligation to maximize one’s taxes.

You are arguing the tax code is immoral, something we both agree on.
                    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                      My point stands decay. Taking advantage of the tax code is not a crime, and no one has any obligation to maximize one’s taxes.
                      there is a difference between taking advantage of the code and fraud. mentioned in the article i linked.
                      past:
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:

Comment

there is a difference between taking advantage of the code and fraud. mentioned in the article i linked.
                        Yes and when Trump is actually convicted you will be right. The NYT is hardly an unbiased source of anything related to Trump.
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/02/u...red-trump.html

Well he has stated that he was audited for the 12 years prior to the 2016 election, now if thats personal or business we dont know. Seems like it might be kinda focused ;)

I just don't get the hating on a guy for not releasing his tax returns. There has NEVER been a law requiring a candidate to release them. The fact that many candidates have done so is merely a matter of their own, voluntary and personal choice. And I do NOT believe there ought to be a law requiring they be released. There are required financial disclosures that must be made; however, that does NOT include the tax returns.

The Congressional committee that is trying to end run around the system and force the IRS into disclosure is simply wrong for doing so. It is a bridge too far.
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Re taxes, does anyone actually believe that by not showing his tax returns he is hiding something? SERIOUSLY??
                            Yes, seriously.

Look, this guy is a repeated liar and fraud. He doctors magazine covers, doctors his medical records, doctors his financial filings-- you bet he doctors his taxes. He lies and cheats at golf-- you bet he's lying and cheating on his taxes. He refuses after the fact to pay contractors and workers who do verified, agreed upon work for him-- you bet he will refuse to pay his actual taxes.

The Trump Foundation was found to be a fraud and cheat on it's tax filings.

for anyone like Trump that develops commercial real estate, owns golf courses, probably has 300 different depreciation schedules on different properties, the fucking IRS has a microscope up his ass looking at his taxes to see if he did anything wrong, all day every day.
                            No, they don't, they are understaffed an underfunded purposefully. Also: Fraud. Also: Privilege and Power. Gosh, the IRS sure knew all about Bernie Madoff, etc. etc etc

You who believe he’s hiding something have never been audited and probably have never filed a long return.
                            Then you'd be wrong.

You have no right to see his tax return or mine
                            He is the President. Yes we do. We the People demand some transparency and honesty. You are not the President of the United States, we don't care about seeing your taxes, that's no way to rationalize the situation.
                            Last edited by phillipj; 04-06-2019, 12:18 PM.
                            1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                              Go back and reread
                              I did, not sure what you are getting at here...

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
                                I did, not sure what you are getting at here...
                                Why is it hard to understand?

The people that thought trump was being serious about the BC are the same kind of people that think the earth is flat. That's it.

Honestly I really think the the birth certificate thing is what eventually got trump into office. I dont know what went on with trump and Obama before he started in on the certificate, but I have a feeling whatever it was made trump really butthurt. Obama's response was yeah well you'll never be president, so trump said here, hold my beer. Obama's comments at the press correspondence dinner seems to have sealed the deal on him running.

Comment

Working...
                                X