Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
    How soon until Barr gets ejected? ;-)

« Some members of Congress are even asking whether Barr himself has broken the law, saying his characterization of the Mueller probe allowed Trump and his allies to build a public narrative clearing the president of any wrongdoing — all without actually releasing a full version of the special counsel’s findings.

“If it turns out that he has obstructed justice by how he has handled the Mueller report that will be a deep stain on his legacy,” said Rep. Hank Johnson, a Georgia Democrat and member of the House Judiciary Committee, who cautioned that Barr’s conduct is difficult to evaluate without seeing the full report...»

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...report-1256871
    hasnt the whole Russian collusion thing made you let things play out before you beat off to something about trump or people in the administration happening?

If I let Obama get in my head even 1\5th as much as trump lives in your head, I would have gone insane. I didnt bitch when he was on TV and was speaking about something I didnt like, all I did was change the channel and think to myself 1.20.16 cant come fast enough. I do find it sad but utterly hilarious that the left cant handle their emotions and think that having child like temper tantrum's is going to change things.

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
      there is a difference between taking advantage of the code and fraud. mentioned in the article i linked.
      I hope this means you have a problem with companies like Alphabet and Amazon not paying taxes.

I think Amazon had a multi-million tax credit last year.

Let's quit worrying about one person and worry about the entire system that is fucking us every day.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Let's have EVERY politician show their taxes. I'd agree with that.

But the left doesn't want people to see that people like Pelosi and Sanders are actually multi-millionaires with multiple properties and capitalist business ventures.

It's a fucking sham.
        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

one data point against that- i wish a lot more people were aware what a hand pelosi's husband had in, and how much they profited from, privatizing my state's water supply.
          past:
          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:
          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
            one data point against that- i wish a lot more people were aware what a hand pelosi's husband had in, and how much they profited from, privatizing my state's water supply.
            They had their hands in the high speed rail line from San Fran to la too if I remember right.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post

But the left doesn't want people to see that people like Pelosi and Sanders are actually multi-millionaires with multiple properties and capitalist business ventures.

It's a fucking sham.
              Makes sense. Why would you want someone in charge of the country to show that they've made wise financial decisions. I want someone who's struggled to make ends meet, never owned a home and ideally no understanding of investments.

Comment

Ok now I get what you were saying, but this:

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                Those people that are concerned about obombas BC are also likely to tell you the earth is flat
                Is not this:

The people that thought trump was being serious about the BC are the same kind of people that think the earth is flat. That's it.
                You added in the part about Trump being serious (well alluding to him not being serious about it), which is entirely different than your first sentence, which I questioned. Fair enough, but I'm no mind reader so don't act like I can't read or understand you, all I'm going on is the english that you type on the page, which clearly meant something different than what you initially wrote.

To Cale:

It's counterintuitive. People want their politicians to appear like the average citizen but then expect them to govern with a level of proficiency far beyond what the average citizen is capable of mustering.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post

It's a fucking sham.
                  Sanders Released his before the 2016 Election IIRC.

Pelosi everyone knows is loaded, not because of tax returns, but because of her stock purchases and rich af husband.

Gotta be careful about getting into that 'all politicians are the same' mindset.
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

Comment

Guys. Don't feed gwb72ii. He's the troll in this thread.
                    Even if his messiah was caught butt fucking an underaged sheep, he would still find excuses... ;-)
                    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

hasnt the whole Russian collusion thing made you let things play out before you beat off to something about trump or people in the administration happening?
                      What makes you think that the Mueller report about Russian collusion is over? Just because Barr said so? Be patient... :devil:

massivebrakes.com

Comment

What makes you think that the Mueller report about Russian collusion is over? Just because Barr said so? Be patient... :devil:
                        Wowwwwww. It's over, the whole circus show was 2 years and a waste of million of dollars.

You really must be an insufferable waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. I'm sorry you dont get to beat off to more mueller "news" every night. Hmmmp ohhh welll

Comment

I'd like to see more on Trump's very real 'collusion' with Isreal and Saudi Arabia that's been right in our faces. Great rundown watchable here:

https://youtu.be/B2FlQHwi300

also: other recent developments here

edit: can't get the youtube function to work(?)
                          Last edited by phillipj; 04-08-2019, 12:14 PM.
                          1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

It was far from a waste of a millions of dollars.

I wouldnt call 7 convictions, and 34 indictments a waste.

On top of that Im sure asset seizure has probably paid for a good deal of the investigation.
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

Comment

"We should get rid of judges..." says the idiot-in-chief

Former Acting Director of US Immigration and Customs Enforcement John Sandweg says President Trump's suggestion to eliminate immigration judges is "the singl...

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Wowwwwww. It's over, the whole circus show was 2 years and a waste of million of dollars.
                                If you think it is over, you will be disappointed. It hasn't yet begun. Wait until congress sees the unredacted report. Bring the popcorn.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Working...
                                X