No announcement yet.

Let’s talk about Antifa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it's obviously not a perfect analog. It's the continuing corruption and government build up. It's eventually going to get so big that the populace that support it won't feel part of it anymore,or have the ability to.

BTW I've passed a psych test and I'm living in our current civilization just fine. It's just stuff that I could see happening in the far future 50+yrs from now.

Who knows if the government ends up becoming so incompetent the military might decide to support the constitution and not its president. I just feel like it's ignorant to walk around pretending like something like that is impossible. I would rather say I told you so than be sucker punched.
    Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like an Apocalyptic form of Pascal's Wager.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
        i didn't say what the black bloc does is okay. you quoted the part where i said i would not take such action.

i said i understand why they do it. i share their outrage, but not their tactics.
        I quoted your entire post. There was no editing as you imply. I quoted all of what you said.
        ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
          Sounds like an Apocalyptic form of Pascal's Wager.
          Yea pretty much XD

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
            yea im done lol he proved what i figured he was. :hitler::hitler::hitler:
            You proved what you are. an anti-white leftist. By separating culture from the people that built the culture you're erasing our identity with egalitarian lies.

An African with a passport is not a German.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
              You proved what you are. an anti-white leftist. By separating culture from the people that built the culture you're erasing our identity with egalitarian lies.

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
                I quoted your entire post. There was no editing as you imply. I quoted all of what you said.
                i didn't say you edited; i implied that maybe you should have read what i wrote a little more thoroughly and applied some logic. if i'm not willing to commit property damage myself (as i've said more than once), why would i think property damage from corporate entities is acceptable?

kind of a silly question.
                past:
                1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:
                1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                  Why not?
                  Cause you can't feel sympathy for something that is not a person. Zing

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post

Step forward. Tell about your white culture. Your identity.

Comment

Well, no more Hoof.
                      88 325i Cabrio
                      04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

What exactly did he do?

Comment

Besides the obviously racist statements and troll baiting?
                          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                          willschnitz

Comment

I'm still not completely sure if he was serious or trolling...
                            88 325i Cabrio
                            04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                            If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

i don't really care which. it's about time he got the boot. i just hope it's permanent.

returning to our discussion- i think this would be the reason that antifa europe uses more extreme tactics:

racist/nationalist rallies in europe don't get a few hundred people like they do here in the states; many thousands of people show up.

keep in mind that "ethnic cleansing" under the banner of christianity and nationalism has happened on the european continent in your lifetime, if you're old enough to drink. that could explain things...
                              past:
                              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:
                              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

I guess I was the only that enjoyed reading his rants.

Comedy gold.
                                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X