No announcement yet.

Let’s talk about Antifa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm done talking to idiots who think posting a meme without any contributing thoughts of their own is any kind of debate.
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
      i'm done talking to idiots who think posting a meme without any contributing thoughts of their own is any kind of debate.

The idea that your childish insults rise to the level of debate is consistent with your fantasy that antifa is anti fascist.

Kudos.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by JinormusJ
      Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
      1989 325is Raged on then sold.
      1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
      1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
      1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
        The idea that your childish insults rise to the level of debate is consistent with your fantasy that antifa is anti fascist.

Kudos.
        buahahaha, this is spot on
        My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post

Kudos.
          childish insults are all i've gotten in this thread so if you expect me to respond with anything other than that in kind, after two years of this crap, you really ARE an idiot

want to sit at the big boy table? act like it

want to act like a child? i'll treat you like one

you've played your hand

oh yeah and let's hear more from the contingency that thinks a post containing nothing other than "uh huh i agree!" is a thing worth wasting everyone's time reading. please
          past:
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:

Comment

back on topic, an action i can talk about in advance for once-

ICE HQ in SF, 630 Sansome, 2PM on Friday

might make the news, might not

i do not know the size or disposition of protesters that will be showing up, i just know i'll know a few people there, and if you demand to know why, please refer to that thing i've explained at length about how antifa is not an "organization" and doesn't have central command; it's an ideology adopted by people who are pissed off enough at things they perceive as injust

this is important enough to me to risk getting arrested or hurt again, before i go to work that night. judge that as you will
            past:
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:

Comment

back on topic, an action i can talk about in advance for once-

ICE HQ in SF, 630 Sansome, 2PM on Friday

might make the news, might not

i do not know the size or disposition of protesters that will be showing up, i just know i'll know a few people there, and if you demand to know why, please refer to that thing i've explained at length about how antifa is not an "organization" and doesn't have central command; it's an ideology adopted by people who are pissed off enough at things they perceive as injust

this is important enough to me to risk getting arrested or hurt again, before i go to work that night. judge that as you will
              I feel this is a diversionary tactic, as we could easily call the media and tell them when and where to expect trouble.

Go post on Stormfront or find some other places.

In reality, outside of you, I suspect it's going to be the sucker punching soibois in masks, like it always it. Effecting absolutely no change.
              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

no tactics intended, this is just one case where i can say in advance what/where/when we are doing things without violating opsec

anti-fascists have a problem with ICE/CPB/DHS's actions, and those of us old enough remember a time when most of these three-letter agencies didn't exist
                past:
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:

Comment

no tactics intended, this is just one case where i can say in advance what/where/when we are doing things without violating opsec

anti-fascists have a problem with ICE/CPB/DHS's actions, and those of us old enough remember a time when most of these three-letter agencies didn't exist
                  yes those are new acronyms for the doing the same jobs that were formerly done by the Boarder patrol founded in the 20's and they took over for the US Army Calvary that patrolled the southern boarder. And also (I)migration (N)aturalization (S)ervices INS was formed around the mid 30's after they were merged from 2 separate agencies dating back to the 1880s IIRC.

When DHS was created in 2003 it was to bring all this kinda thing under the umbrella of 1 department rather than have duplicity scattered over depts of justice, commerce, labor, treasury and several other depts spanning the last 100 or so year.

Your being intentionally obtuse, thinking this is the only time in US history people have patrolled and tried to keep migrants attempting to cross the boarder in less than a legal manner out. Saying that these agencies you cite didnt exist prior to 2003 is akin to burying your head in pail of sand.

Your outrage is as usual misplaced and misguided
                  Last edited by mrsleeve; 07-09-2019, 06:52 PM.
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

I find it curious that you constantly denounce any organizational structure with regards to Antifa, yet routinely use military jargon to describe what you're doing. If you're planning with like minded individuals to meet up at a certain location with ambition to attain a group goal, all the while dressing the same and going by the same moniker...how are you not an organization? To me this reeks of trying to portray yourselves as some of silent majority who are simply finally taking a stand, when in reality you're a vocal and violent minority who all ascribe to the same ideals.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                      I find it curious that you constantly denounce any organizational structure with regards to Antifa, yet routinely use military jargon to describe what you're doing.
                      that's not a denouncement, it's a statement of fact that there is no central control, for better or worse- i'm sort of surprised there isn't more criticism around that

and

*shrug*

applying my military training to activist action may be why i haven't been arrested for it...?

nobody told me i was supposed to forget everything i learned when i ETS'd, sorry 'bout that

and no we don't all subscribe to the same ideals; anti-fascists are usually anarchist or communist and i am definitely one of those things and absolutely not the other
                      past:
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                        yes those are new acronyms for the doing the same jobs that were formerly done by the Boarder patrol founded in the 20's and they took over for the US Army Calvary that patrolled the southern boarder. And also (I)migration (N)aturalization (S)ervices INS was formed around the mid 30's after they were merged from 2 separate agencies dating back to the 1880s IIRC.

When DHS was created in 2003 it was to bring all this kinda thing under the umbrella of 1 department rather than have duplicity scattered over depts of justice, commerce, labor, treasury and several other depts spanning the last 100 or so year.

Your being intentionally obtuse, thinking this is the only time in US history people have patrolled and tried to keep migrants attempting to cross the boarder in less than a legal manner out. Saying that these agencies you cite didnt exist prior to 2003 is akin to burying your head in pail of sand.

Your outrage is as usual misplaced and misguided
                        sleeve

"burying your head in the sand" is pretending it's not fucked up that these agencies are now keeping people in concentration camps that are dangerously close to becoming extermination camps because of the lack of care provided for those detained there

what's obtuse is to pretend that's not fucked up, whatever three-letter agency's watch it happens under
                        past:
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:

Comment

Any thoughts on Andy Ngo?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                            Any thoughts on Andy Ngo?
                            covered already. he's an agitator that threw himself in the middle of a situation for attention. so is that guy who was walking around with an asp baton looking for people to hit and wondered why he walked away bleeding.

portland is certainly the most heated part of the country right now, in terms of the willingness to fight on both sides.
                            past:
                            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                            1985 323i baur
                            current:

Comment

sleeve

"burying your head in the sand" is pretending it's not fucked up that these agencies are now keeping people in concentration camps that are dangerously close to becoming extermination camps because of the lack of care provided for those detained there

what's obtuse is to pretend that's not fucked up, whatever three-letter agency's watch it happens under
                              Yes, this is a fair comparison.

I didn't realize 6 million Jewish people and 6 million handicapped, homosexual, and other "undesireables" simply had to turn around and not illegally enter another country.

The far-reaching exaggeration is why people that make these comparisons aren't taken seriously by the vast majority of the population.

No one is saying they conditions are good, but let's quit pretending it's a fucking genocide.
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I don't remember the Nazi's giving Jew's an option to voluntarily withdraw their application for immigrant/refugee status and allowing people to leave the centers and return home.

Comment

Working...
                                X