Let’s talk about Antifa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That tweet is being interpreted in biased way IMO

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote in a post on the social network Truth Social and accused “Big Tech” of working closely with Democrats. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”
    It seems like he's saying those who "wrongfully" took the election are capable of "terminating the rules."

This is just CNN and other media outlets doing what they did while he was president again lol.. Seems pretty obvious to me the more I read it..

People will continue to fall for it.. It's old at this point. Media is trash, people will discount that statement, because Trump has said it many times, but you know what? He's not wrong..

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
      but you know what? He's not wrong..
      are you saying he's not wrong in that we should invalidate our country's founding document?

what happens to our 2nd-amendment rights with the Dems in control? if that doesn't matter to you, i must spend more time at the range than you do.

you're also sounding a bit ad-hominem here but that's a secondary point.
      past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:
      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post

are you saying he's not wrong in that we should invalidate our country's founding document?

what happens to our 2nd-amendment rights with the Dems in control? if that doesn't matter to you, i must spend more time at the range than you do.

you're also sounding a bit ad-hominem here but that's a secondary point.
        You should read my comment again

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

You should read my comment again
          i read the whole thing. you should answer my questions. you have a habit of not doing that.
          past:
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:

Comment

I don't think anyone should invalidate or pervert the founding documents.

Trump was not saying he is willing to invalidate the documents in that tweet. He's saying the Dems who "stole" the election are capable and willing to do so if they're willing to "fraud" an election.

Comment

I don't think anyone should invalidate or pervert the founding documents.

Trump was not saying he is willing to invalidate the documents in that tweet. He's saying the Dems who "stole" the election are capable and willing to do so if they're willing to "fraud" an election.
              uh no, that's exactly what he said. since you don't like cnn, even fox news is reporting the same.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/whi...-files-release

Trump argued the files showed evidence of "fraud and deception" in the 2020 election and went on to argue parts of the Constitution should be terminated to address it.
              if trump really thinks that's true, why is he bloviating about it on the internet rather than, yanno, getting a fucking lawyer?
              Last edited by decay; 12-05-2022, 12:41 PM.
              past:
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post

uh no, that's exactly what he said. since you don't like cnn, even fox news is reporting the same.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/whi...-files-release

if trump really thinks that's true, why is he bloviating about it on the internet rather than, yanno, getting a fucking lawyer?
                Just based on the comment he said, it's just painfully obvious that he meant the Dems are willing to do that.

He even came out and said that's not what he meant and how the media is just being the media..

Come on, man. You have to be able to see past that twist lol.

Comment

Just based on the comment he said, it's just painfully obvious that he meant the Dems are willing to do that.

He even came out and said that's not what he meant and how the media is just being the media..

Come on, man. You have to be able to see past that twist lol.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-constitution/
                  so what you're saying, and what the article you linked says, is he made another idiotic comment that's been well-documented and walked it back due to public response.

gee whiz, never seen that happen before.

his intent is clear, and the fact that the GOP has been largely silent about it is shameful.
                  Last edited by decay; 12-05-2022, 01:51 PM.
                  past:
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:

Comment

Okay, it's painfully obvious that he didn't mean that.

You're just choosing to believe a headline.

I give up, sorry.. I cannot have a conversation with someone who is turning their head to something so evident..

Comment

i think what you meant to say is you're not capable of debating someone who can present widespread evidence. but yeah, keep drinking that "fake news" kool-aid.
                      Last edited by decay; 12-05-2022, 05:45 PM.
                      past:
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:

Comment

Working...
                      X