Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stormy Daniels

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    1. It happened before he was in office.

    2. How is it DEMONSTRABLY bad for us? How did Trump having an affair and paying to cover it up negatively impact the country?
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

    www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
      1. It happened before he was in office.

      2. How is it DEMONSTRABLY bad for us? How did Trump having an affair and paying to cover it up negatively impact the country?
      1) The cover-up happened just before the election.

      2) Again, the affair (and the cover-up & his lies about it) speak to his absolute lack of any concept of right & wrong and to the fact that he is a horrible person (added to the dozens of other scandals he is embroiled in) and the lies about them.

      All of this is demonstrably bad for us because a President with no honor is demonstrably bad for us.

      [IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

      Comment


        #48
        President Trump has made 3,001 false or misleading claims so far

        https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.4b3c7e2c5ec7

        Today?????

        :hide:

        [IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

        Comment


          #49
          When I have faith in humanity, I temper the thought with all the snowflakes amongst us.
          ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
            When I have faith in humanity, I temper the thought with all the snowflakes amongst us.
            Are you including the Republican snowflakes upset over Michelle Wolf?

            [IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

            Comment


              #51
              would you be happy if he just said ya i fucked this old whore porn star because i could or would that make him even more horrible in your eyes or the liberal eyes.

              Comment


                #52
                Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                would you be happy if he just said ya i fucked this old whore porn star because i could or would that make him even more horrible in your eyes or the liberal eyes.
                Do you have kids? Any inkling of understanding that not lying and being able to be trusted is important?

                Seeing as he lied (badly) which I find odd seeing as you would think with all his experience he would have become great at lying admitting it would be fine but too late and there is no way he will seeing as he can't ever admit he is wrong.

                As far as his unending Witchhunt lie, he knows everything that goes on in his world and his campaign was clearly at a minimum in cahoots with foreign powers that manipulated the election so how anyone with the brain function of a gerbil can suggest that he is the injured party is amazing.

                [IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

                Comment


                  #53
                  would you be happy if he just said ya i fucked this old whore porn star because i could or would that make him even more horrible in your eyes?

                  Comment


                    #54
                    ^

                    Yet time and time again "No Collusion" keeps coming out in official reports. and Mullers witch hunt has unearthed a money hungry washed up porn whore seeking even more cash and Sean Hanity real estate holdings and dirty laundry, but nothing to do with tieing the russians working with the campagine........
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville


                    The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

                    Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      ^

                      Yet time and time again "No Collusion" keeps coming out in official reports. and Mullers witch hunt has unearthed a money hungry washed up porn whore seeking even more cash and Sean Hanity real estate holdings and dirty laundry, but nothing to do with tieing the russians working with the campagine........
                      No you sheep, the only place no collusion is stated is the President & his shit holders.

                      None of that bullshit you list is from Mueller that is just what Trump & Fox want the sheeple to think.

                      BAAAA You believe Trump no matter what.

                      [IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Another Trump lie.

                        Giuliani says Trump repaid lawyer for $130K payment to Stormy Daniels

                        https://nypost.com/2018/05/02/giulia...7758-712523751

                        [IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                          Do you have kids? Any inkling of understanding that not lying and being able to be trusted is important?

                          Seeing as he lied (badly) which I find odd seeing as you would think with all his experience he would have become great at lying admitting it would be fine but too late and there is no way he will seeing as he can't ever admit he is wrong.

                          As far as his unending Witchhunt lie, he knows everything that goes on in his world and his campaign was clearly at a minimum in cahoots with foreign powers that manipulated the election so how anyone with the brain function of a gerbil can suggest that he is the injured party is amazing.
                          Holy hell, I can't even see the bottom of your boots you're so far up on that high horse.
                          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

                          www.gutenparts.com
                          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                            Holy hell, I can't even see the bottom of your boots you're so far up on that high horse.
                            Jesus Christ!

                            Do you have a point?

                            My horse only looks high because Trump has dragged us down so far.

                            Today Trump contradicts himself over Rudy's contradiction on Hannity.

                            How can anyone ignore the Trump clusterfuck????

                            [IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                              Jesus Christ!

                              Do you have a point?

                              My horse only looks high because Trump has dragged us down so far.

                              Today Trump contradicts himself over Rudy's contradiction on Hannity.

                              How can anyone ignore the Trump clusterfuck????
                              Your crap about kids and being able to be trusted.

                              It's cute you think any politician is to be trusted.

                              But don't let it get your BP up.
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

                              www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                                Your crap about kids and being able to be trusted.

                                It's cute you think any politician is to be trusted.

                                But don't let it get your BP up.
                                When did I say any of them are honest?

                                My point is your average pol lies a few times a month. This guy lies (on average) 6 times a day.

                                Just this morning he & his minions have lied repeatedly about the payoff, why he fired Comey (NEW STORY)!!! and in general about this whole mess.

                                Meanwhile the Trump nut hangers claim he is not lying/all pols lie/so what/ROB!

                                It is unacceptable.

                                [IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X