the economy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post

I've shared some Bill Mahr stuff on my Facebook lately and one of my super conservative friends has been like, "Holy shit. Am I starting to like this guy?"

I'm definitely seeing the uniting of a lot of "right" and "left" people/perspectives who dislike bailouts and what is going on with the market. Do you ever listen to "Planet Money"? It's a smart podcast that makes economics fun. I download and listen on my phone when I'm working on the car or in the yard. This one from the other day was fantastic:

Episode 995: Buybacks and Bailouts. Do Billionaires and Hedge Fund Investors Deserve a Bailout?

lmk what you think of the episode!

1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

Originally posted by phillipj View Post

I'm definitely seeing the uniting of a lot of "right" and "left" people/perspectives who dislike bailouts and what is going on with the market. Do you ever listen to "Planet Money"? It's a smart podcast that makes economics fun. I download and listen on my phone when I'm working on the car or in the yard. This one from the other day was fantastic:

Episode 995: Buybacks and Bailouts. Do Billionaires and Hedge Fund Investors Deserve a Bailout?

lmk what you think of the episode!
      I will check this out later today when I get a chance, been trying to stay off the intertubez.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
      X