• Time
  • Show
Clear All

dang, mad yuro lip :D

Contact info?

lulz.
    Flickr
    Originally posted by Indecline06
    For some reason, when I get super duper ultra stoned... The M30 motor reminds me of big bird from sesame street.

Comment

Originally posted by ///DTMDRIVIN View Post
      you have mutha fuckin orange bottlecaps your a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles! its ppl like you that give the e30 a bad rep. e30 in NOT JDM bro! maybe you should sell your and buy a honda! GL w/ that.
      whoa..i have a purple rim and an orange rim. post pics of your e30 "waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles".

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

Best photoshop I could do on short notice.

Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by ///DTMDRIVIN View Post
          you have mutha fuckin orange bottlecaps your a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles! its ppl like you that give the e30 a bad rep. e30 in NOT JDM bro! maybe you should sell your and buy a honda! GL w/ that.
          Atleast when you insult someone make it so it seems like it came from someone "normal" My 12 year old brother doesn't even type like that.
          Go to the 3rd grade and learn to spell and learn about grammar.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
          VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Now this is the funniest thing to me, I'm a dick to everyone.

But everyone comes to my defense <3R3v.

Comment

i still think you're a douche, but that's what i come to r3v for!

to the OP, start with the rear shroud. it should be rubber, so soak it in the hottest water your tub can get until the water is only warm and then slather it with baby oil. wait till the oil is soaked in and do it again. it looks like the outside was painted so that might make it tougher, but somewhere in there you should be able to make it straight again. also, get all the mechanical stuff working right because its better to have a running beater than a perfect shell.
              sigpic
              1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
              1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
              1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post

to the OP, start with the rear shroud. it should be rubber, so soak it in the hottest water your tub can get until the water is only warm and then slather it with baby oil. wait till the oil is soaked in and do it again. it looks like the outside was painted so that might make it tougher, but somewhere in there you should be able to make it straight again. also, get all the mechanical stuff working right because its better to have a running beater than a perfect shell.
                Thanks,
                I will try that soon.
                I have been trying to work on the engine. and the body. Its pretty bad due to what the previous owner did to it. and to everyone that thinks my bottlecaps are orange, its just the dirt on the tires. they are black.

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post

win. I had no idea how fix that issue. but

dude..... just lower it. give it a good car wash with wax or claybar. take the sticker off and the wing. and look at the "members rides" area for ideas
                  Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_
                  HONDA IS WHERE EVERY TREND DIES! .

24v swap Oil Pan..F/S

Comment

Originally posted by simbas_e30 View Post
                    Thanks,
                    I will try that soon.
                    I have been trying to work on the engine. and the body. Its pretty bad due to what the previous owner did to it. and to everyone that thinks my bottlecaps are orange, its just the dirt on the tires. they are black.
                    They weren't talking about your wheels, He was going off about Danny's wheels.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Lol. Op is a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

Maintenance first, then work on the outside. Clean it up, go back to black trim, tuck the bumpers, remove the spoiler. Just start removing things, it will work.
                        1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

man danny. for a skinny little fucker you sure do have a big mouth! ;)
                          thats what i love about you.

for the op.
                          check out the diy section on this forum and just start doing stuff.
                          clean the whole car inside and out. then do an oil change along with spark plugs an oil filter an air filter and a fuel filter. do this even if the previous owner said he did it recently owner. then just fix everything that needs fixing, and then you are ready to start moding.
                          sigpic
                          "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

lol @ 4th post... waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.
                            Tim.

Comment

I'm not even that skinny. I'm 6 foot 175 lbs. Last I checked that was a pretty healthy weight.

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                                man danny. for a skinny little fucker you sure do have a big mouth! ;)
                                thats what i love about you.

for the op.
                                check out the diy section on this forum and just start doing stuff.
                                clean the whole car inside and out. then do an oil change along with spark plugs an oil filter an air filter and a fuel filter. do this even if the previous owner said he did it recently owner. then just fix everything that needs fixing, and then you are ready to start moding.
                                +1 a good tuneup will give you noticeable power, I just replaced the plugs on my ETA and it made the biggest difference I have ever felt.

Comment

Working...
                                X