X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seven on it's way to heaven.

Put through hell, neat.
    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

you know what's even crazier? I've done this!

Well...not the JUMPING part, but I've been to the El Mirage Salt Flats :D

Last edited by 92 mtechnic cabrio; 12-14-2005, 12:33 PM.
    R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

that looks like it would be fun to do, the little tornado thingy was cool,

Mike Fritz

Comment

Oh my god that was crazy. I'd love to do that sometime. I love how young they were, their cars??

'05 Jetta TDI
        '87 325iS: Facelift, Hella Smoked Ellipsoids (RIP)
        '80 320i: 500lbs lighter, Rally/Drifter (SOLD!:( )
        '90 Jetta: Stock Daily Driver (SOLD)

Comment

might have been driving their dad's cars,

I drive my dad's 2000 740 ALL the time and same with my moms e46

Mike Fritz

Comment

I'd guess the 7 was stolen or it was soon to be repossessed.
            Current Cars
            2014 M235i
            2009 R56 Cooper S
            1998 M3
            1997 M3

Comment

Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio
              you know what's even crazier? I've done this!

Well...not the JUMPING part, but I've been to the El Mirage Salt Flats :D

OT-

your car is looking really good, i'm digging the new rims too! if i had a cab, thats what mine would look like.

Comment

That was absolutely among the most foolish things I have seen in a long time. To abuse a car, any car hell even the Dart/Valiant/Swinger whatever that thing was is just plain wrong.

I am glad no one was hurt. I think it is wrong to mistreat your property but especially if the cars were not theirs to mistreat (and I doubt any of them could afford that 7, certainly not on their after school video store job) then it is just wrong. I hope their parents see the video.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

C'mon who was it? ...Know it had to be some r3v member.
                  Trevor Ely
                  '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                  '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink
                    That was absolutely among the most foolish things I have seen in a long time. To abuse a car, any car hell even the Dart/Valiant/Swinger whatever that thing was is just plain wrong.

I am glad no one was hurt. I think it is wrong to mistreat your property but especially if the cars were not theirs to mistreat (and I doubt any of them could afford that 7, certainly not on their after school video store job) then it is just wrong. I hope their parents see the video.
                    Boo hoo.

Pull the jealousy stick out of your ass.

you know their dads probably bought them the cars, or atleast gave them the money. So what, its their shit, I'm sure if they are out there trashing their cars they have something else to drive. I wouldbt besurprised if it was an M car or a new Audi.

But who cares what they do with their cars? Be proud that you take care of yoru car, and i agree that i probably wouldnt have done that in my car. Maybe some high speed driving, but all the jumping and what not is not my cup of tea either.

It made for good enertainment. Thats all.
                    (Im actually agreeing with you, if you can believe that)
                    Kyle
                    1988 M3, 97 840, 99 XJ
                    DILLIGAF

Comment

A couple cool shots.

But i'm with Parkerbink. I never appreciate it when kids abuse their property, especially when it's expensive cars.

Comment

Jealous of brats that have no regard for property or safety? Hardly.

I was 16, I worked very hard for a 72 440 Challenger, I saved my money (that I earned working at the local convienence store) I bought and sold cheap cars that I repaired and earned the money to balance bore and blueprint the engine. and mod it very nicely.

I drove well over the speed limit after 2am with virtually no one else on the 405 and I got arrested. (detained actually) My Parents took the car away sold it and made me buy my Mom's 1976 B-210 hatchback.

Today I applaud their refusal to put up with poor behavior. Then I was pissed and actually thought of moving out of their house. I had that choice. Live by their rules or leave their house.

If these kids were mine they would be on the bus.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Someone forgot what forum they're on.
                          Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Believe me I know exactly what forum I am on.

Comment

I'm just saying, there are a lot of young people on here (me being 19), who are going to be doing stupid shit in their cars. I'm sure a lot of them will grow out of it just like we all do. Unfortunately for me, it took a hit to my fender for me to realize messing around in the rain on public roads was immature and dangerous.

I agree with you on your points, but being an internet father figure probably isn't going to change how some people drive. Though, it may.
                              Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Working...
                              X