Mtech 2 body with black "trim" line

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • markseven
    replied
    How about a dark gray or nagaro instead of black?

    Leave a comment:


  • ///sLothiC
    replied




    Leave a comment:


  • Boltspeedman
    replied
    Originally posted by noE30
    You and me both, I've always enjoyed this setup.
    +1
    any one handy with photoshop to view more colors of this awesome set up???

    Leave a comment:


  • JRYE30
    replied
    I really dislike the mtech2 full kit, however, this is amazing!

    Leave a comment:


  • noE30
    replied
    Originally posted by MC Hammered
    Thanks! That's exactly what I am looking for.

    Now I feel my wallet thinning out again...
    You and me both, I've always enjoyed this setup.

    Leave a comment:


  • MC Hammered
    replied
    Thanks! That's exactly what I am looking for.

    Now I feel my wallet thinning out again...

    Leave a comment:


  • noE30
    replied
    Sounds like you're looking for a car like this..



    Stock plastic bumpers with black trim, Mtech front valence, IS side skirts, stock rear.

    Leave a comment:


  • MC Hammered
    replied
    Originally posted by bmw325csi
    Im pretty sure its stock side with m etch 2 skirts
    I have not seen a car with just the Mtech2 lower valence with regular or IS sideskirts on.

    I wanted to see how the front end looks compared to the rest of the car since the Mtech2 valence squares up the front a lot.

    Leave a comment:


  • reelizmpro
    replied
    It's something different. Get the kit, install black vinyl trim so it's removable. I'm all for changing up the look every now and then.

    Leave a comment:


  • InNeedOfBoost
    replied
    I can't find any other shots of that car. =(

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw325csi
    replied
    Im pretty sure its stock side with m etch 2 skirts

    Leave a comment:


  • MC Hammered
    replied
    Originally posted by gferrer
    ^ I've came across pics of this car too, it looks great. Any idea what kind of sides he is running? I haven't seen a side shot of this car.
    +1

    any side shots of the car?

    Leave a comment:


  • DRTSRFR
    replied
    :d

    Leave a comment:


  • $hane
    replied
    Originally posted by jim325
    that vert pulls my pants off well.
    this

    Leave a comment:


  • jim325
    replied
    That vert pulls my pants off well.

    Leave a comment:

Working...