VT chapter kid fixes his iX roundel featured

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dj Buttchug
    replied
    i have this uncontrollable urge to find this kid and punch him in the face.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Best part of that video is this video in the relateds:

    Leave a comment:


  • Swanny
    replied
    Yuppie in the original yuppie-mobile. Kinda fitting actually.

    Anyone else bothered by the fact he "did" the body work but nothing on the mechanics?

    Leave a comment:


  • cheapthrills
    replied
    I liked the "buttery smooth" orange peel. And the check engine light visible in the through-the-sunroof shot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cletonius
    replied
    That kid just seems creepy to me. Like he has a giant collection of dried boogers or something else equally weird

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Originally posted by CrusherCurtis
    Repost!
    Happens.

    Leave a comment:


  • defaultName
    replied
    I feel sorry for the word "restoration" because it gets used and abused like crazy these days!

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeDE
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • travish325
    replied
    first winter I bet he puts it in a tree.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    I laughed the whole way through. Best part was when he said his name first on the respray...

    Leave a comment:


  • CrusherCurtis
    replied
    Repost!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    meh

    Leave a comment:


  • 04nhbpep3
    replied
    That music......

    Leave a comment:


  • Komzorz
    replied
    Originally posted by willworkfore30s
    buttery smooth
    I feel stupid for laughing at this and I totally did.

    Leave a comment:


  • nickflic3
    replied
    Notice the dip in his voice in to the inaudible range whenever he speaks

    Think he hit puberty yesterday :giggle:

    Car is definitely nice though, props on actually doing work instead of buying a show winner

    Leave a comment:

Working...