VT chapter kid fixes his iX roundel featured
Collapse
X
-
Yuppie in the original yuppie-mobile. Kinda fitting actually.
Anyone else bothered by the fact he "did" the body work but nothing on the mechanics?Leave a comment:
-
I liked the "buttery smooth" orange peel. And the check engine light visible in the through-the-sunroof shot.Leave a comment:
-
That kid just seems creepy to me. Like he has a giant collection of dried boogers or something else equally weirdLeave a comment:
-
I feel sorry for the word "restoration" because it gets used and abused like crazy these days!Leave a comment:
-
I laughed the whole way through. Best part was when he said his name first on the respray...Leave a comment:
-
-
Notice the dip in his voice in to the inaudible range whenever he speaks
Think he hit puberty yesterday :giggle:
Car is definitely nice though, props on actually doing work instead of buying a show winnerLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: