Bouchez Photography

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • aliissyjackkk3
    replied
    vhjjhgh ghj ghghjghg hghj ghg hg hjg jh hj ghjg hj

    Leave a comment:


  • aliissyjackkk3
    replied
    Hi ,
    welcome to this forum site , here u can find lots of thing , i suggest you for your question , you have to contact any other expert , right now i have no knowledge about your question , sorry for that.....
    -------------------
    Java Tutorial

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    Thank you for the great comments, all I can say is that you need to practice and practice. I can go back 2 years or a 1 year and see how much I have improved. Still always improving.







    Leave a comment:


  • sector6
    replied
    Great work. Very nice style you have sir. I'd love for you to shoot my car if I wasn't on the opposite coast. :(

    Cars and aviation, two of the greatest things to shoot! Where is that SR-71 you shot? Those are quite a impressive piece of equipment, considering they are basically a product of the 60's! Makes you wonder what they have under wraps in the current age.

    Leave a comment:


  • 3N9
    replied
    Great stuff man.... I like shooting cars and aviation too, they seem to go hand in hand.

    Leave a comment:


  • spike68
    replied
    I really love your style of shooting. It seems very clean and it's outside the box in terms of editing and subject placement. Well done. I admire your work.

    Leave a comment:


  • MaxBell
    replied
    Hey man, great skills.

    Any pointers to help the N0oBz among us? (me.)

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    Thank you very much!^







    Leave a comment:


  • itskingsteelo
    replied
    you sir, have a talent. awesome pics.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lake
    replied
    What year is that first Mercedes? And model please and thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    - My 2nd daughter





    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    Oliver.r - You have no idea how good your comment made me feel. - Thank you!

    Leave a comment:


  • oliver.r
    replied
    dude, you seriously have a gift, those hanger shots are legit

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied


    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    Thank you!^





    Leave a comment:

Working...