Bouchez Photography

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jaywood
    replied
    Originally posted by cbouchez
    - Thanks guys- Watermark is part of the batch process. But now that you got me thinking I'll probably resize the watermark. The only problem I have seen is people cropping the watermark away and using my picture....
    It works on a few of the pictures IMO, i.e the lambo shot...but on the mercedes shot my eye goes straight for the watermark.

    But like I said, great pictures otherwise!

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    - Thanks guys- Watermark is part of the batch process. But now that you got me thinking I'll probably resize the watermark. The only problem I have seen is people cropping the watermark away and using my picture....

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    Beautiful pics. Thanks for sharing.

    Leave a comment:


  • jaywood
    replied
    Agreed about the watermarks. Love seeing creatively placed watermarks however.

    Nice pictures however! And great looking cars

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    Thank you Sir

    Leave a comment:


  • DIIRTY-30
    replied
    Watermarks are a little over-powering/distracting in my eyes.
    Last edited by DIIRTY-30; 12-03-2013, 01:14 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    started a topic Bouchez Photography

    Bouchez Photography

    I want to share some of my work with on this forum.My family is my #1 inspiration to do more.

    I'm passionate about cars and portraits.

    Facebook:
    BOUCHEZ Photography, Seattle, Washington. 746 likes · 42 talking about this. Motorsports photographer


    website:
    Professional Automotive and Aviation photographer













Working...