Bouchez Photography
Collapse
X
-
You're extremely talented with a camera.
The number 60 race car seems to be a Porsche, do you know what it is?Leave a comment:
-
Thank you for the kind words ^ I really appreciate it. This is what motivates me and keep me shooting.
Thank you!Leave a comment:
-
The Watermark might get replaced with a new graphic a little more simple but we will see. Maybe something just as simple as a BOLD "B"
-I'm using a Canon 5D MKIII.
BTW: Thank you for the great input.Leave a comment:
-
The watermark on the picture of the blue Audi estate is perfect IMO, great pictures!! what camera are you using?Leave a comment:
-
Great pictures, thanks for sharing. I like the R5...one of my really good friends used to have one, those things are a blast to ride/drive in!Leave a comment:
-
great pictures man!
as for people taking your photos and doing away with your watermark.. IMO it looks terribly easy to just spot heal it away. I'm no pro, but on some of the photos they blend in with the gravel. maybe bolder lines, bigger, add so opposing color. like with the mint green mini, make the black or white the same color as the mini.
Just my .02
great pictures none the less!Leave a comment:
-
So what's it like in automotive "heven"??? by the looks of the pictures, you've obviously been there. Awesome snaps!!!Leave a comment:









Leave a comment: