Bouchez Photography

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cbouchez
    replied
    It has been a while -

    Instagram:

    @bouchezphotography







    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    Follow: http://instagram.com/cbouchez







    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    The 50mm is a wonderful lens indeed.-

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Damnit, time to dust off the 60D and 50mm, You make me feel stupid lazy. Also its unfair you get all that access to the Boeing museum, next time im there you should get me that access ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    A few more







    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied




    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied








    Leave a comment:


  • bavarianbrawler
    replied
    Nice photos, man. The R5 is a beast.:twisted:

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    Some more









    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    Some more-









    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    Thank you very much! ^ In that note:





    Last edited by cbouchez; 05-04-2014, 10:23 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jrssampson
    replied
    These are some of the best pictures I've seen in a long time. If you sold these I would definitely buy them. Keep on shooting!

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    thanks for the kind words^ I'm going to start looking for a local gallery where I can display some of my work.

    Leave a comment:


  • oliver.r
    replied
    ever thought of selling prints? yo pix are tite

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    Here is some more.







    Leave a comment:

Working...