Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
    Stunning. Specs?
    16x8 ET 29 due to the RS being so straight to fit over my Wilwoods. I will space out to 22. Running 225/45/16
    Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Kinda off topic, but how much are you paying to get them done? I have a set of 5 RS001 4x100 that I need to rebuild but I know it's going to be a big chunk of change when I get around to it. Your wheels are tits man. I like the subtle slant look.

Comment

slant is legit! so clean

Comment

Originally posted by JonTheHero22 View Post
          Kinda off topic, but how much are you paying to get them done? I have a set of 5 RS001 4x100 that I need to rebuild but I know it's going to be a big chunk of change when I get around to it. Your wheels are tits man. I like the subtle slant look.
          Reach out to Paul at http://ewheelworks.us. He's ok the board too. My price will be different then yours since you already own a set, Paul sourced, filled/drilled and refinished these wheels from scratch so it would be more.

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
            Reach out to Paul at http://ewheelworks.us. He's ok the board too. My price will be different then yours since you already own a set, Paul sourced, filled/drilled and refinished these wheels from scratch so it would be more.
            Awesome thanks man, can't wait to see the wheels mounted

Comment

who makes your step up lips? I'm looking for some to 15"to16" but do not want too much slant, yours are perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by catchuk View Post
                who makes your step up lips? I'm looking for some to 15"to16" but do not want too much slant, yours are perfect!
                Paul made them http://ewheelworks.us/

But they are not step ups, thats probably why the slants look better. These are true 16" RSs.

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                  A little update on where I ended up.

Are you still running these with the big brake ? Any issues?

Comment

No, I went to 17's. They fit but I didn't like the poke with the spacers.

Comment

Just came across this thread. I think it just convinced me to go with a slant. You have pics of your wheels on the car?

Comment

Working...
                      X