No announcement yet.

Desktop Wallpaper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here! I think its one of the best looking cars that BMW has released in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by steinbachphoto View Post

My macbook. Picture I took of my bike. and the weather and data is embedded into the desktop using Geektools.

Loving the geektools shit.
      Can't figure out how to do it for myself though
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
      1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
      1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
      1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
        ok this is kinda cool. but whats up with all these nazi pictures? before you go off on me look at the helmet and tell me that doesn't look like a nazi helmet. and yeas i know the german army used them before wwii but still.
        this is an album cover for a band call the absence
        Originally Posted by slammin.e28guy
        Girls can be "friends"?

I always thought they were just like my car. I get one I like and hold onto it for a while. Starts breaking and shit....flip it.

Comment

made this wallpaper a while back when i first got into deadmau5. perhaps, someone else could enjoy it like i once did.

included are 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1600x1200, 1680x1050
          download .zip file

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
          my feedback thread

Comment

^^^^ Love Deadmau5... thanks!

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

you are welcome!

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
              my feedback thread

Comment

It's your very own John Allen Special Wallpaper in 1680px widescreen...

Full Size Download - http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7206/6...096f1788_o.jpg

John Allen Special Build Day 5 Technica Motorsports 23 by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

Comment

E-9 Motorsports

Supported by:
                  Insane Innovations LLC
                  DTMFiberwerkz
                  Achilles Radial

Comment

just purchased a laptop a few days ago.

my feedback thread

Comment

Which lappy u got travis. Diggin your theme, its tight.
                      Just downloaded ur deadmau5 wally.
                      » PARTS FOR SALE
                      » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                        Which lappy u got travis. Diggin your theme, its tight.
                        Just downloaded ur deadmau5 wally.
                        i picked up an acer aspire 5749-6607. released to the market 3 weeks ago, on sale, couldn't complain about price i got it for considering the specs it had compared to the other ones i picked up. and thanks dude. hope you enjoy the wallpaper. maybe i will do some e30 ones, eh. ;)

my feedback thread

Comment

Acer and Asus are taking a piss on HP and Dell's by rolling out with some really slick notebooks at reasonable prices. Good choice.
                          » PARTS FOR SALE
                          » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

yeah, they have been really picking up their game. this thing looks sleek, and just right. i just love the feel of it. regardless, everything on the inside is the same and that's what matters to me.

my feedback thread

Comment

^^ You gentlemen see this bad boy??

First gaming laptop with 16-inch 240Hz refresh rate OLED display, Intel Core i9, and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 40 Series GPU. Powerful, Precise, Perfect.

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

that is a pretty spiffy laptop. no real use for me though as i do my major things on my desktop but nevertheless, it's good seeing a pretty good laptop like that, gotta be well in the mid to high 1k though at the very least.

my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                                X