Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 instrument cluster pattern

Hi everyone,
    I have been working on the E30 custom cluster I just finished replicating the original speedometer pattern it took me weeks to find the exact font and to align everything to the original size
    I finished the speedometer only now and I will be working on the other plates (tachometer, temp, fuel, etc..) and I would like to share it with you guys if you would like to use it you can!
    keep in mind the circle diameter is 104 mm if you plan to cut it with a vinyl cutter or send it to be printed on a clear label material
    I used (Adobe Photoshop CS6)+(Adobe Illustrator CS6)

image widget
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Narsiyousif; 07-05-2022, 05:06 AM.

this is fantastic, thanks for posting!

Comment

that is the biggest PNG file size i've ever encountered. but thank you for sharing, downloaded.
      sigpic

Comment

Sweet. Can you do a tachometer? Then we can convert 325e tachs from 5K to 7K.

Comment

Originally posted by packratbimmer View Post
          Sweet. Can you do a tachometer? Then we can convert 325e tachs from 5K to 7K.
          i would love to but the problem is that I don't have the original one to scan it then get the template out of it if anyone have it and would like to send it to be scanned will be great for the locals iam located in socal ( SAN DIEGO )

Comment

Working...
          X