325ix autocross - winter edition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joshh View Post
    I don't think the -30 temps helped the Rcomps much.
    Yeah, not to mention they are 2 years old and have 20k street miles on them! :)
    Last edited by nando; 04-28-2011, 08:28 PM.
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by jaxx_ View Post
      what class are you in?
      sm
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Woohoo for another SM e30 :)
        Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Yeah, its not that bad. I have no intentions or desire to compete beyond the local level, and i enjoy tinkering with my car more than i worry about mods that might push me up a class for 3 minutes of seat time an event :)
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
            Yeah, not to mention they are 2 years old and have 20k street miles on them! :)

Jesus, they must be V710's? Or RA1's.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

R888
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Nice pics Chris. Looks like the Port, is that the lower section?
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, its not that bad. I have no intentions or desire to compete beyond the local level, and i enjoy tinkering with my car more than i worry about mods that might push me up a class for 3 minutes of seat time an event :)
                  I have lately decided to only be competitive really in BMWCCA autox event as the point system vs class system gives me a lot more freedom with modifications while staying competitive.

AutoCross Photos!!https://picasaweb.google.com/eugenes18t

Comment

Car looks great dude!!!
                    clutchCTRL!
                    Move with a purpose.
                    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                    - 2000 323i AT
                    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by 10/10ths View Post
                      Nice pics Chris. Looks like the Port, is that the lower section?
                      yeah, it's getting pretty rough. I can't wait to get back up to the skid pad in BC. How's the new location?
                      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

yeah, it's getting pretty rough. I can't wait to get back up to the skid pad in BC. How's the new location?
                        Track/autocross is really good, a really fast road course an hour away and multiple autocross sites all within 1 1/2 hours. Grissom AFB is my favorite site, super flat wide open concrete surface and they hold the national events there. A bit far but about the same as going to Everett from Bellingham.

R888's huh? I was thinking of trying them to replace my RA1's for track day stuff. Have you tracked yours?
                        sigpic

Comment

yeah, I've done a few days at Mission. Nothing last year, dunno about this year. They might be worth a try, although lots prefer the RA1s. I've been using them as a dual purpose tire. It's crazy because they've outlasted almost every other street tire I've had..
                          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Hey, I'll be attending the May 14th CSCC Event, you should ride along with me if you'll be there Nando.

Comment

I'd love to but its unlikely ill be able to go. :(
                              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
                              X