E30S50 at roebling road PCA DE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eric View Post
    That's pretty good, I wonder why mine is so heavy! it's 2630 with a full tank and all kinds of crap removed:cockbloc:
    Ha. I think I got you beat on being pissed at my own E30 for being a fatty. 2730, with a 1/2 a tank.... sound deadening removed, AC removed, no spare, etc etc. :(

Rippin' Proper | Youtube | Vimeo |

Comment

ordered a new fuel pump...Id be happy at half tank full,as long as its not starving
      NASA
      BMWCCA member
      PCA member 25yrs

1991 318IS slick top
      1997 M3 sedan
      2001 325CI DD

“whoever turns the wheel the least, wins"

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
        It must be the driver :rofl:
        That's without the driver!

Originally posted by craz azn View Post
        Ha. I think I got you beat on being pissed at my own E30 for being a fatty. 2730, with a 1/2 a tank.... sound deadening removed, AC removed, no spare, etc etc. :(
        Is it the car in your sig? you still have interior, mtech kit. swap that out and you'd probably be under my gutted track rat.
        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
          That's without the driver!
          Damn! Maybe its the 5lug stuff and the wheels that really add the pounds...
          IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

This is true, I can fit 17's over the brakes, so maybe the 18x9.5 245/35/18 steam rollers need to go!

OP, finally was able to watch your vid. the car looks fast! How do you like the R888's? any centerline death wear problems?
            My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

^^ yea the centerlines are starting to wear,and these were brand new(-one heat cycle)..pressure was fine (45 hot),and temps were damn good accross the tire..the fronts were very close,running 3.25deg camber,the rears were a little hot on the inside,but only running close to 2 deg (i think)..first time running the r888's.. i run hoosiers on the 944...at 2400lbs and a shitty 140hp to the wheel,my times (BEST 1.22 sec at RR) are alittle better than the E30,but not by much
              NASA
              BMWCCA member
              PCA member 25yrs

1991 318IS slick top
              1997 M3 sedan
              2001 325CI DD

Comment

Does the PCA not mind you driving a Bimmer at their Driving schools?
                Lif is too short.

So you want a down to earth show...that's completely off the wall and swarming with magic robots?

Comment

Originally posted by Durty View Post
                  I cannot speak for PCA, but I work for a track day organization and we do not care what car you have as long as you have a car and a desire to have fun. In these economic times, events are being cancelled all the time due to lack of registrants.
                  John

2013 NASA-SE TTE Champion

Tracks driven: AMP, Barber, CMP, CMS (Lowe's), Daytona, NCCAR, Road Atlanta, Rockingham, RRR, Sebring, Texas World Speedway, VIR (Full, Grand, South, North, & Patriot), Watkins Glen.

Comment

First lap; I love it how the Porsche gave you the point by when you were already alongside passing him.

It was gonna happen whether he indicated or not, lol

nice driving
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Durty View Post

No ...most PCA regions allow any marque. Still own porsches also.
                      NASA
                      BMWCCA member
                      PCA member 25yrs

1991 318IS slick top
                      1997 M3 sedan
                      2001 325CI DD

Comment

Working...
                      X