Pikes Peak Int. Hill Climb Turbo E30 Build

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FRODADDY
    replied
    Congratulations to you, I am very impressed by your work!

    Leave a comment:


  • JGee
    replied
    Totally Dawesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • Pierre_e21
    replied
    congratulation Dude! An amazing race and a very nice time!

    Leave a comment:


  • deutschman
    replied
    EPIC! Happy you had so much fun, and now I have a new screen saver :)

    Leave a comment:


  • JamesE30
    replied
    So Awesome! Must be a rush making it to the top of Pikes peak!

    Leave a comment:


  • TheTacoMan
    replied
    This is awesome, I would love to go out to next years event and see this car. I had a similar issue with high rpm cutout with a set of bad injectors but I doubt this is the case.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zodow
    replied
    2014 RUN!


    We ended up 25th overall and 5th in time attack this year! Hoping for good weather again next year as it was a blast not being as sketched out!












    Ill be searching the internets for more pics and video to throw on here soon.

    Car still has a high rpm cutout which we kept fighting to figure out and we now think is crank signal noise which we weren't able to dial out with the old firmware we were using on our megasquirt.. If all goes well for next year Ill have a new ecu to improve this and about 10 other things and hopefully some other goodies to try to break at least the 10:30 mark.

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    UPDATES!!!

    I've seen bits and piece of the event, Next year I'm coming out.........Look for me, I'll be the big hairy Midwest corn fed lookin fellow with a huge grin from ear to ear!

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Bump?

    Leave a comment:


  • kingston
    replied
    So much win!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeff Schaadt
    replied
    Very nice

    Leave a comment:


  • 88SuperETABD
    replied
    Updates? Amazing Carbon Fiber Work!!

    Leave a comment:


  • twism
    replied
    So much awesomeness in here! Keep it up :)

    Leave a comment:


  • silence
    replied
    Looking good

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    ^^ I lol'd!

    Leave a comment:

Working...