Pikes Peak Int. Hill Climb Turbo E30 Build
Collapse
X
-
You sir are doing a wonderful job.. I miss the springs and the pikes peak hill climb.. Miss Colorado in general.. Good job :)Leave a comment:
-
Epic build man. Just about the best build I've read in ages.
She pulls really well from low RPM and makes that awesome boosted BMW 24V sound! :)Leave a comment:
-
With kevlar, keep in mind that if the matrix gets damaged and exposes the aramid fibres, they will wick and retain water, eventually causing it to disbond.
So check your gas tank from time to time for nicks, dry them and touch them up with some form of adhesive. Instant epoxy works great for this.Leave a comment:
-
Love the build man, very inspiring! I got to ask because I don't think it was covered, what kind of seat time do you have?? You handled that really well, I can't imagine that was your first stab at racing!Leave a comment:
-
Nice Tim, Any chance you would be down to road trip in that? lolLeave a comment:
-
Incredible work, man! This is the best thread I've seen on here in a while.Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
think you might change your fuse box location? how close to your legs is it?Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: