Star Spec 2's are out on Tirerack!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackbirdM3
    Its great they come in a 16, not much in the way of tire choices for 16s these days. Too bad they don't make a 225/45/15 though.

    Will
    Umm yes they do.

    http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....cleSearch=true

    Duh sorry just saw the 225-45 and didn't notice the 15. I've got a cold so I haven't been feeling well. I had to jump off my trip today grr. I am SO happy they gave us back 225-45 in a 16 but would also be happy is they gave us a 225 or a 235 in a 15.
    Last edited by M-technik-3; 01-18-2013, 06:49 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • L8 apexr
    replied
    I have 225-45-16's being sent in 10 days when the weather is a little warmer(hopefully) up here.Very much look forward to recieving them to go on my also new 16x8 ccw reps.

    Leave a comment:


  • bubbajan21
    replied
    Here's a little tire rack vid on them;

    Leave a comment:


  • Cinnabar325is
    replied
    Huge fan of the originals, hope these are even better. Technically, these aren't Star Specs though. When the Z1 originally came out, it didn't have the Star Spec name either, that was a later update.

    I really wish they would make a 225/45-15 for autocrossing on 15x8" wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Oh god yes. My favorites tires ever version 2.0.

    Leave a comment:


  • porschelou
    replied
    Finally - I have been on a waiting list at Tire Rack to make sure I got a set of 205/50/15's.
    Can't wait to try them.

    Leave a comment:


  • straight6pwr
    replied
    love the originals, will have to get a set of these at some point!

    Leave a comment:


  • GThomas
    replied
    I just got the KDW-2's in 225/45/16 for my ACS wheels since the tread count is 300 but don't plan on using them for autocross. I'm thinking about getting the 205/50's on my 16x7 LM Reps for Autocross though.

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackbirdM3
    replied
    Its great they come in a 16, not much in the way of tire choices for 16s these days. Too bad they don't make a 225/45/15 though.

    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • brian52555
    replied
    Any reviews out yet?

    Leave a comment:


  • GThomas
    started a topic Star Spec 2's are out on Tirerack!

    Star Spec 2's are out on Tirerack!

    Prices aren't that bad either.
    http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....omCompare1=yes
Working...