No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
    You guys are fucking idiots for doing this in the oncoming lane around blind corners. I have as much fun in the rain as anybody but I keep my car in my lane, and I keep it to situations where I can fucking see where I'm going. Life preservation 101, dude. It's pretty simple.
    Originally posted by FLG View Post
    Sorry but ive got no patience for stuff like this, events, closed courses, empty parking lot, even streets like that closed off or just having spotters...fine. Up and down blind turns on wrong sides of the street, no spotters? Pretty stupid.
    these two guys already said what i was going to.

this isnt a track or parking lot. this is a street. i hope you rap your shit around a tree before you idiots kill someone with a 2600lb metal object.
    Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by 4ce30 View Post
      Rainy day fun in the valley with my buds.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbUIi9K7GAw
      Thanks for the sweet video, I just shared it with the Anacortes police department, I hope you don't mind.

Comment

short in car edit of my missile

smh....
        Last edited by henryki; 02-19-2014, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
          Thanks for the sweet video, I just shared it with the Anacortes police department, I hope you don't mind.
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Wow, a ton of hate on here. Yeah, it was dangerous but we don't know the area. They could have had spotters we don't know that. KDF.

Comment

Like.
              2011 1M Alpine white/black
              1996 Civic white/black
              1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Originally posted by Hellspeaker View Post
                Wow, a ton of hate on here. Yeah, it was dangerous but we don't know the area. They could have had spotters we don't know that. KDF.
                a.) What's KFD. Is it like YOLO? No, you know what I don't want to know.
                b.) Could they have had a spotter? Yes. It was most likely Big Foot and Heidi Klum.
                c.) This isn't a court of law. It's r3v. You're deemed "full retard" until you can prove yourself otherwise.
                Originally posted by Matt-B
                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by henryki View Post
                  smh....
                  This is just as bad as YOLO.

EAD

DIAF
                  Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                  Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Oh and hopefully OP will take himself out before he takes anyone else out.
                    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Not at all, video is filmed off island soo I guess you'd have to call the sheriff or staters for me to be worried, do what ya gotta do bud.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                        This is just as bad as YOLO.

EAD

DIAF

How old are you? Like 60? Jesus Christ stop being a dick, pretty sure the guy gets that he made a mistake and it's perfectly acceptable to rip him a new one. But why are you trying to pick fights with other people on this thread now? Please just STFU & we'll just keep on using YOLO or SMH or whatever the hell we please. SMH SMH SMH. FUCK!

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                          This isn't a court of law. It's r3v. You're deemed "full retard" until you can prove yourself otherwise.
                          Originally posted by kronus
                          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Prove myself to r3v!? I'll make sure to put that on my to-do list.....
                            sigpic

Comment

Hahah, you old guys spend too much time hating on this forum. It's rather entertaining. How about you get a life and socialize about topics people your age should. Or you can continue to be " that douchebag" and report all illegal activity seen on the Internet.

I was spotting a few corners in the video, but most are up a dead ended road that is undeveloped. No houses, no cars.

Comment

KDF= Keep Drifting Fun. Now shhh go away.

Comment

Working...
                                X