Who here tracks their car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who here tracks their car?

I've done numerous auto X's and im doing my first track day this june out at Summit Points. So who all out there actually lets their car run wild?

See sig 8) Have been for 2+ years.
    -Ted

Comment

April 17-18th First DE for me.

Comment

Went to my first one Jan 31 and am planning another for April. Probably do another auto-x or 2 between then too.

Comment

My father doesnt want me to track my car as it is supposibly a risk of wearing down parts faster or breaking something down and me being without a car, which would somehow be his problem then :?: ..... I cant get through his mind, so I'm trying to find a cheap 325e or some 240sx to auto-x track it
          Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
          FullOpp Stickers for sale!
          NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
          Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
          ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

7 events over 3 years. Being in college will have that effect. M3 on the way, and a good job ought to get me double that by November.

Will

Comment

Been doing track events & autox for 5 years.

-Charlie
              Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
              '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
              FYYFF

Comment

tracked/autox my corrado for a few years and last year the M3 got mostly track use, and one autox.
                Chris
                90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

8 autox's and 1 track day so far. Hope to get some more in.

Comment

Tearing up northeast tracks in my 318is. Been at it for 3 years for a total of 17 days.

In the paddock at Summit Point

Comment

..a few (less than 10) autocrosses to date. Hoping to do more this year ( have a lot more to learn) while hoping to do a DE this year if possible.

Comment

Tiato, when you going out to the point this year? I'll be there for the June FATT.

All the east coast guys should check out DTM for info on Bimmerfest East. It's going to be at Beaver Run July 2-3 and there is going to be a driving school/DE one of the days. I think the cost is going to be $150 if you register before April so get on it if you are going.

Comment

Originally posted by Avus_325is
                          Tiato, when you going out to the point this year? I'll be there for the June FATT.
                          The June FATT is on the new Shenandoah Circuit. I am eyeing that event but have to see how it fits in shedule wise. If not that then either the July or August event. My goal is to qualify for the Seat Time program this year but SP always throws me a little quirck - the older circuit is quite technically challenging. A course of nuances.

Comment

Originally posted by TIATO
                            Originally posted by Avus_325is
                            The June FATT is on the new Shenandoah Circuit. I am eyeing that event but have to see how it fits in shedule wise. If not that then either the July or August event. My goal is to qualify for the Seat Time program this year but SP always throws me a little quirck - the older circuit is quite technically challenging. A course of nuances.
                            Mario,

Do you know who's running the events at Summit in July/August? I'm looking to do an event in that time frame out there as well.

-Charlie
                            Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                            '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                            FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie
                              Mario,

Do you know who's running the events at Summit in July/August? I'm looking to do an event in that time frame out there as well.

-Charlie
                              Charlie - BSR runs the rogram there. Heres a link - http://www.bsr-inc.com/RDS.HTM

Mario

Comment

Working...
                              X