No announcement yet.

Carbotech XP10 for HPDE track days with S52 swpa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PFC-08 here on a swap car with stock rotors. No complaints.

Comment

Anyone switched from the Hawk ht-10 to PFC 08? I like the Hawks and have no trouble with them just curious since the PFC 08 seems to be held in high regard by so many people.
      Thanks

Comment

I have not used HT-10 but I don't think there is even a comparison between HT-10 and PFC08. They PFC is going to be a better track pad in every way. More comparable to the PFC08 would be the Hawk DTC-60. The only reason anybody may use DTC-60's over PFC's is because of price.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

How big is the price difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
            I have not used HT-10 but I don't think there is even a comparison between HT-10 and PFC08. They PFC is going to be a better track pad in every way. More comparable to the PFC08 would be the Hawk DTC-60. The only reason anybody may use DTC-60's over PFC's is because of price.
            Picked up a set of the PFC-08's for the front and rears along with new rotors all around. Bedded them in before tracking for 2 days in 100 degree heat, they worked great as advertised. The old Hawk pads were completely trashed from the previous hpde so was tough to compare the two, I did like the Hawk's except for how horrendously squeaky they were. These PFC pads are not squeaky at all.
            I did re install the venting back on the front brakes, certainly didn't hurt in the heat.

For the spammer, they were @ $50 more for the PFC pads. Spam on.

Comment

I love PFC 08's.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

I have two track days on these pads and i love them. Tracks where Laguna Seca, and Sears point. Huge upgrade from the Hawk HP+. Running stock rotors and no warping issues.

Comment

Working...
                X