Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:D
    Originally posted by tn325i View Post
    WOW !! you really have that thing tuned better now... Has your local reputation changed since you have been "road testing"....:evil:

Awesome , just awesome !!!!
    :D:D:D:DThanks man....No complaints yet!!! although yes it is loud and my clutch sqeaks badly.....uber annoying!!!

2.7L M20 11:1 COMP 195 whp Dyno Dynamics 2380lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      That shit rips! Did you have windows in the doors? If you do, I'd like to hear the in car camera with the windows up.

Also, with my similiar setup, I also have ARP headstud kit, and I have about 2200 miles on mine, and I am getting some coolant trailing down the side of my block. I did 80lb/ft, and rechecked after the first 500miles. I just noticed the minor coolant seepage a few days ago. Maybe I will get that valve cover back off and recheck again.
      Windows were down....95 degrees here in GA!!! I will get some more footge with windows up although I am sure it will be louder...
      80ft/lbs sounds too much to me on head studs I was told by VAC to torque to 60
      Your coolant could be coming from the t stat housing...check sensor tightness and the joint between head and housing...hope you figure it out

Comment

hows she running?
        :borg:

Comment

Originally posted by !kid View Post
          hows she running?
          Great... Nothing really more to report yet, I will be doing an autocross in a couple of weeks, I will post footage when I have it...

Comment

Andrew there is a night time autocross here at Chattanooga State on July 18th if your interested.. SCCA is having a 'coffee and cars" thru the daytime and the autocross that night.. I can get you details if interested..

I'll volunteer to help you in the pits if you need it...:mrgreen:

edit; I may even run my car... They have been after me too get it out there..
            Last edited by tn325i; 07-01-2009, 03:20 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tn325i View Post
              Andrew there is a night time autocross here at Chattanooga State on July 18th if your interested.. SCCA is having a 'coffee and cars" thru the daytime and the autocross that night.. I can get you details if interested..

I'll volunteer to help you in the pits if you need it...:mrgreen:

edit; I may even run my car... They have been after me too get it out there..
              Hey man...
              Yes....Get me details if you can and I will do it if you get out there also in yours....you say it is at night? so were does the coffee come into it? and what do you do in the day?...wow lots of questions

Comment

Coffee and Cars is a daytime gathering usually for just a few morning hours.. The xcross is at night starting about 8 pm I think.. I just emailed for the local SCCA folks for details.. I'll forward to you when I get them..

Steve
                sigpic

Comment

Went to an autocross in Atlanta last night and got 2nd in class
                  Here is the tube link......
                  Dyno4mances' BMW e30 on its first day out getting some long awaited track time....although just an autocross it was a good opportunity to push the car a litt...

Comment

Looks like a lot of fun... How did things feel on your first outing ? Are you going to make many changes ?

I still love the sound of your car... Are you pushing it at all or do you think there might have more you can get out of it... But for the first time that was awesome !!!

Can't wait until next weekend .......
                    sigpic

Comment

creative with the door panels. clean car

Comment

car sounds nasty. great work on making it to an event :)
                        - Chris
                        Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

What flywheel and differential are you running?
                          Supatek -noun - your basic know it all

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            What flywheel and differential are you running?
                            The flywheel is a stock single mass 325is flywheel that I had machined down to about 12 pounds
                            Rear end is a medium case 4:10 LSD

Comment

Nice video. I still want that engine in my vert.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie30 View Post
                                Nice video. I still want that engine in my vert.

haha, You, me, and countless others.... And I get the feeling there is no need to hold our breath till it happens...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X