5 point harness for track days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 point harness for track days

Just installed a bolt in roll bar for track days. Looking for opinions on 5 point harness for track days. Cam lock is preferred. Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Most are recommending 6 point belts these days. Your beans will thank you if you ever have to put them to the test.

I have a set from Schroth. Cheap sets will work, but the difference in how easy it is to adjust a high quality set - especially since you have to do it every time you get in and out of the car - is money well spent.
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

BRO RACE TECH ALL THE WAY! I race an e46 m3 someone almost forced me to do race tech when I was already decided on schroth. I am so glad I decided on race tech. I cannot exaggerate how much easier they are to work and more comfortable. They are easy to adjust easier to get out easier to get in and more comfortable the mechanisms are so good. The straps even have a little velcro to stick to the outside of your seat if you have fabric on your seat that way you're not fumbling around trying to figure out where they are when you're already sitting in the car and while you're getting in and out of the car they stay in place not end up under you.
      New name lookin for a new car.

My last e30 and user name:
      Wannabe30
      89 s54 alpine white
      When I sold it:
      https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=358072

Comment

I have some used schroth harness I’d sell that are out of date but in great shape, material, adjusters, and stored well.

PM me if interested, I have to dig them out.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
        @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Working...
        X