No announcement yet.

Classifieds Support Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made a listing and uploaded the pictures in a certain order and then panjo just went and mixed them all up. Such a hassle

Comment

Originally posted by iXguido View Post
      Made a listing and uploaded the pictures in a certain order and then panjo just went and mixed them all up. Such a hassle
      Shoot me a PM with a link to your listing, and I'll try and see what I can do to fix the order! Currently, you can only select the primary image for your listing. We hope to release photo reordering soon. Thanks for your patience :)

Comment

Panjo is absolute trash. Please bring the old system back. It is such a hassle to use, ugly/poorly functional, and as others have stated doesn't make anything more secure. Get rid of this garbage

Comment

Panjo flat out sucks. It has ruined the for sale thread, 10 Am on a Friday and 30 people are viewing. It is hard to post and people are kit posting like they where. I need a rim and Panjo messed up my post so bad I could not follow what I wanted. Really bad move for the health of the forum. Please monetize another way.
          1989 Cirrus Blau coupe Racing Dynamics wheels and a Volvo Spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by 330SMG View Post
            Panjo flat out sucks. It has ruined the for sale thread, 10 Am on a Friday and 30 people are viewing. It is hard to post and people are kit posting like they where. I need a rim and Panjo messed up my post so bad I could not follow what I wanted. Really bad move for the health of the forum. Please monetize another way.
            Hello! I'm only seeing this post from you: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=393400, are you referring to a different one? Let me know and I'd be happy to look into this for you!

If anyone else is experiencing any issues or just wants to share their feedback, feel free to reach me personally at brian.lee@panjo.com.

Brian

Comment

Another no vote for using Panjo,too complicated and time consuming ,already have to deal with so many other computer problems and complexities and if you run into an issue while trying to post a for sale or wanted item ,by the time you finally solve the problem you have forgotten what you initially were going to post.I would have already posted many wanted items in the last two months if it was not so difficult.

Comment

....and another no vote on Panjo.
                Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Comment

I'd be happy if they set some sort of limit that unless someone has 50 posts (and quality posts, not just bumps) they can't sell.

Not to mention - ban d'bags who do nothing but post stuff unrelated to E30's for sale and 95% of their posts are just bumping their own for sale thread. They are helping the community how???
                  1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                  2016 Ford Flex
                  2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

agreed. generally unhappy. @JamesCrivelone I will **GLADLY** pay a reasonable r3v subscription to get rid of this setup.

btw, maybe pointing out the obvious here, but I can't imagine sales volume has improved with this new arrangement. true you weren't getting a sales cut before. other ways to gen revs from the community.
                    I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
                    DB vert plastic bumpers
                    OEM Keys
                    MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                    91 ic Calypso 3.1
                    86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
                    TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
                    e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                      Not to mention - ban d'bags who do nothing but post stuff unrelated to E30's for sale and 95% of their posts are just bumping their own for sale thread. They are helping the community how???
                      I'm not trying to be an ass.....but can you point me to such posts? I haven't seen that at all.

There is the "random" for sales post section, that actually has some deals on there if you're looking for something like a DSLR, or a legit copy of Win 7.

Or are you talking about Panjo. You realize panjo isn't limited to r3v. It's on 100's of forums.
                      Originally posted by Matt-B
                      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                        I'm not trying to be an ass.....but can you point me to such posts? I haven't seen that at all.

This guy.....

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

^^^ yep, prime example.

I was trying to sell parts off my Saab on another forum for it, and all my for sale got deleted because I didn't meet their minimum post count.

I was fine with that, the rules are the rules and I appreciated that they enforced them. In their notification about the deletion, the first paragraph said they were only trying to encourage people who are active in the online community and not just people who are there to sale stuff.. hard to argue with that!

Otherwise, they should/could look at sponsorship..
                          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                          2016 Ford Flex
                          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Well I can tell you I used to buy and sell 10-20 times a year through the forum. Don't visit the parts forum much anymore after this change, and have had no luck at all selling through panjo.

This decision has absolutely reduced the time I spend on r3v. Worse is there are plenty of other alternatives for parts sales that mean I won't ever use Panjo to sell anything anyway.

If @jamescrivelone is finding this move profitable then I suppose he'd be a fool to reverse it. More power to him on that, but it's definitely changed the whole community dynamic for me.
                            I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
                            DB vert plastic bumpers
                            OEM Keys
                            MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                            91 ic Calypso 3.1
                            86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
                            TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
                            e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

I visit R3v less, because it's easier to just go to Panjo.

This change is decreasing r3v web traffic.
                              Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
                              A Topless Memorandum

Comment

It seems the old adage rings true again. One bad apple spoils the bunch as they say. I'm sure it was more than one person complaining to the mods about sellers/purchasers gone sour, but I don't think creating another problem (panjo) solves the old one.

Punishing the entire community over the actions of a few seems unfair. Between this thread and the other one it's clear that people are willing to help with moderation and donations. Since those are the only supposed benefits of Panjo, why not let the community deal with the problem?

I suspect this has become mostly about money. However, instead of sellers losing 6.9% of their profit, if half of that goes to Panjo, get rid of Panjo and 3.45% of sales on r3v go direct to r3v. It's a win win, r3v still gets their money and the community as a majority is happy again.

Is it not possible to make Panjo optional? If people are not happy with selling through r3v, then they can use Panjo for its supposed benefits. Everyone else can use r3v classifieds as before.

If the reason for going with Panjo was purely out of frustration over moderation of fs threads, could not the community have been consulted about a possible solution? Was Panjo the only option that was considered? Why was Panjo just dropped on us without so much as a trial period or discussion? Where are these supposed members that were consulted?

Comment

Working...
                                X