OEM Keys
    MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
    91 ic Calypso 3.1
    86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
    TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
    e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

I think the biggest thing that's killing the forums is Facebook. People would rather post on FB and get instant responses to their questions, projects, FS threads, and dank memes. It's also much easier to sell larger stuff (e.g. car parts) in regional or especially specific interest groups.

It's a shame because while there is a lot of good discussion on some of the FB groups, good luck finding it after the fact. Forums are so valuable for the wealth of information that is stored and easily accessible in the future. But people are lazy and want instant gratification, especially the younger crowd that E30s tend to attract.

I don't think Panjo is the main problem, but it certainly isn't helping (neither is the horrific spam we can't seem to get a handle on but that's another topic).

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
      '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
      '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
      '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

Certainly true that FB is an easier way to get updated on something. That's not going away certainly. It's a terrible place to look something up though. Use FB for the newsfeed, forums for reference info right? Should be super easy to move back and forth between them I think.

I don't see Panjo really playing a part there though, except to point out the obvious, which is you don't need Panjo to sell on FB. So what's better for the R3V community? Can the site/page owner monetize a classified / marketplace on FB? Seems like that would be ideal for the younger generation.

You'd still have build threads and reference info on the r3v site.
        I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
        DB vert plastic bumpers
        OEM Keys
        MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
        91 ic Calypso 3.1
        86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
        TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
        e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

I have created a panjo account. In panjo, they offer a utility to link your panjo account to your r3vlimited account - however, panjo gives me an error when trying to link to my r3vlimited acct - has anyone had this problem with panjo?
          Mike
          Cary, NC
          Current Rides
          1991 325iC - For Sale
          2006 M3 Cabriolet
          Past Rides
          2000 323i Touring - Daily Driver
          1994 325is (S50) - Fast Car
          1998 Z3 - Fun Car
          1986 325e (i engine conversion)
          1969 Mustang Mach 1

Comment

Originally posted by mikerob97 View Post
            I have created a panjo account. In panjo, they offer a utility to link your panjo account to your r3vlimited account - however, panjo gives me an error when trying to link to my r3vlimited acct - has anyone had this problem with panjo?
            Hello! I looked into your account and it appears that you've already successfully connected your account to the forum. You can see this under 'Verifications' in your profile here: https://www.panjo.com/profile/46857/mikerob97.

After you publish a listing, you'll be able to generate the thread to either r3vlimited or any other forum/group you're connected to!

Hope that helps,
            Brian

Comment

Dear Panjp rep -I need a bit of support here.

I posted a new ad, through panjo - as required.

After posting my panjo ad (that wouldn't let me format it the way I needed it to be) I edited my ad, added my own content, pictures, links, payment gateway and such - all in my own format conducive to letting people know what they are buying, time frames, details and such,

Anyways, I choose not to use your listing/payment service - as is fair game here on r3v.

But now, I see you've dipped into my ad and without asking, deleted all my content, pictures, and links - and replaced it with generic panjo stuff and a link to your own payment system. Please email me (redacted) or PM me here.
              Last edited by george graves; 12-15-2016, 02:42 AM.
              Originally posted by Matt-B
              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Amazon Smile r3v?
                ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

I've created a forsale ad through r3v/panjo twice now, and it's not showing up on the r3v side of things. Only shows up on Panjo's website.

Am I missing something? I've never had a problem with previous postings.

Comment

On the plus side, Brian from Panjo did email me within 24 hours. But didn't really understand the issue. Sent another email, and waiting for reply.

Comment

Panjo Live : No Posting

But no where to be seen on the forums?

Comment

There is a Panjo Classifieds support thread down in Forum News & Suggestions that is dealing with this issue that a lot of members have complained about.

Apparently the Panjo guy here on r3v has to link some email or something in order for it to show up.

his username is 'panjo'. read through that thread and he should be able to help you.
                        My previous build (currently E30-less)
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Thanks.

I would be happy to pay a yearly fee for r3v. This panjo is a money suck and just plain sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by panjo View Post
                            Hello! I looked into your account and it appears that you've already successfully connected your account to the forum. You can see this under 'Verifications' in your profile here: https://www.panjo.com/profile/46857/mikerob97.

After you publish a listing, you'll be able to generate the thread to either r3vlimited or any other forum/group you're connected to!

Hope that helps,
                            Brian

Not so with an ad i just posted.

Worked before. Not today. This gets worse with time. What happened to posting a thread, and it showed up?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                              On the plus side, Brian from Panjo did email me within 24 hours. But didn't really understand the issue. Sent another email, and waiting for reply.
                              Just had a chance to respond! Shoot me another email if you need additional help. Feel free to reach me directly at brian.lee@panjo.com.

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
                              https://www.panjo.com/buy/z3-shift-p...1434148-333327

But no where to be seen on the forums?
                              We released some new features yesterday that impacted the thread generation. We released a hotfix about an hour ago and pushed the missing threads to the forum. Your thread is here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=399613

Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused!

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                              There is a Panjo Classifieds support thread down in Forum News & Suggestions that is dealing with this issue that a lot of members have complained about.

Apparently the Panjo guy here on r3v has to link some email or something in order for it to show up.

his username is 'panjo'. read through that thread and he should be able to help you.
                              We've streamlined the process now! All you have to do is login to Panjo, head over to your settings here: https://www.panjo.com/account/edit#!/forumaccounts and connect your account to r3vlimited or any other communities you're apart of. Each time you create a listing, you'll have the option to post it to r3vlimited and any other connected accounts!

Comment

Originally posted by panjo View Post
                                Just had a chance to respond! Shoot me another email if you need additional help. Feel free to reach me directly at brian.lee@panjo.com.
                                Yes, I'm afraid I'll need to send you another email.

Edit: Mr. Lee - I sent you a "screen capture" video to make it 100% clear what I'm talking about.
                                Last edited by george graves; 12-16-2016, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X