No announcement yet.

Classifieds Support Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put all of my pictures in a specific order, uploaded them to panjo and now they are displayed in a random order.

So how can this be fixed since I am unable to drag and drop the images to resort them.

My 1989 e30 s52 Touring... this is Betty

My 1989 325i vert (sold)...this is Nina

My 1991 M5 (sold)... this is Veronica

Photo comparison: OEM vs aftermarket windscreen for a convertible

Comment

Is this Panjo switchover causing all these duplicate threads?

Comment

I think so.
        Originally posted by kronus
        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Brian/James can you look into this please?

Comment

I was going to screencap. Thankyou.

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
              Brian/James can you look into this please?

Our QA team is currently investigating what might be causing this issue as it appears that the behavior is inconsistent. Thank you for your patience. If anyone has insights or steps they took that led to a thread duplication, reach out to me at brian.lee@panjo.com. We hope to expedite a fix ASAP.

Comment

Not able to connect my panjo account to my r3v account to post a FS thread here.
                http://www.DeluxeCarStorage.com
                87 325ic - Early ACS Tribute
                90 325i MT2 - R.I.P

Seller Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=380908

Comment

Originally posted by allen_t View Post
                  Not able to connect my panjo account to my r3v account to post a FS thread here.
                  Hey Allen, go ahead and PM me the email that is associated with your Panjo account, and I'll be able to help you sort that out!

Comment

Originally posted by dudoy View Post
                    I am having trouble connecting my accounts. My listing is up on Panjo but I can't get it on R3V.
                    Having the same issue.

"Sorry, we were unable to connect your account. Please check your credentials and try again or contact support@panjo.com for assistance."

My post is up on Panjo but I'd like it to appear here as well.
                    Instagram
                    sigpic
                    Current: 99 M3
                    Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Also not able to connect my panjo account to r3v, same credentials error ^

Comment

Originally posted by BobombETA View Post
                        Having the same issue.

"Sorry, we were unable to connect your account. Please check your credentials and try again or contact support@panjo.com for assistance."

My post is up on Panjo but I'd like it to appear here as well.
                        Originally posted by NotJesus View Post
                        Also not able to connect my panjo account to r3v, same credentials error ^
                        PM me or shoot us an email at support@panjo.com with your Panjo username and I'll manually connect and get that sorted out for you! I am investigating with our QA team what might be impacting connections. Thanks for your understanding :)

Comment

Panjo

Can I ask why we have to use Panjo now to sell our items? I really like using this forum but just curious, it seems to becoming more of a profit based forum when using these types of selling/buying features
                          2 x 88 IXs, 91 318IS, 90, 97, 98, 01 M3s, 95 540I 6spd,

Current project 91 318is build thread
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=385094

sigpic

Comment

Since ads are now listed both here and on the Panjo site, what happens if/when a thread is deleted from the FS section here by a member of the admin team? How can that be reconciled on the Panjo site?

Comment

lol @ panjo contributing to the spam threads

seriously though, I posted an ad without a problem (except the images looked weird but whatev) so there has to be some kind of consistency issue.

There is a check box at the bottom you have to click for your panjo ad to show up here.. possibly it?

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                                Since ads are now listed both here and on the Panjo site, what happens if/when a thread is deleted from the FS section here by a member of the admin team? How can that be reconciled on the Panjo site?
                                If you 'Edit/Close' a listing on Panjo, the forum thread will be updated/marked as closed as well. Unfortunately, it is not backwards compatible.

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
                                lol @ panjo contributing to the spam threads

seriously though, I posted an ad without a problem (except the images looked weird but whatev) so there has to be some kind of consistency issue.

There is a check box at the bottom you have to click for your panjo ad to show up here.. possibly it?
                                Would you mind linking me to your forum thread? I'd be happy to look into that and sort it out for you. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X