anyone using firefox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone using firefox

have issues with this site dragging? i mean after i click to view the next page of new posts it takes sometimes 30 seconds for the page to load. i tried using IE3 and it was lightning fast and acted like it should. this isnt the only forum i experience this with pretty much any forum using VBulletin i have issues with.

anyone else having problems?

Nope.

You're crazy.

Try Google Chrome.

Comment

i have a weird prob that if i use the program too long, it like lags and it wont load any pages, so you have to restard firefox.... very annoying
      -His-
      87 e30 325i
      87 e24 m6
      05 e83 x3
      94 e32 740i 5spd
      -Hers-
      89 e30 325i
      18 f48 x1

Comment

There are some trick hacks you can do to firefox to make it operate faster. Search google for ways to modify in the "about:config" screen. (you type about:config into your firefox address bar and modify some of the settings there.) Lots of the stuff is old (2004-2005 ish) so be aware of the age when you're considering modifying your shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post

Try Google Chrome.
          thumbs up!
          [PAKSIW]
          20D .........
          vmwerks :up:
          ryan gmw :up:

Comment

I use FF3 and frequently have hang-ups with R3V, but BF.c always loads lightning fast. I hadn't considered that it could be the browser, it certainly could be. Just my $.02.

Comment

No problems here, ever.
              Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

No problems here either
                -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by hendrixvodu View Post
                  i have a weird prob that if i use the program too long, it like lags and it wont load any pages, so you have to restard firefox.... very annoying
                  I have that problem too. It's a memory bug in firefox.
                  Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

FF3 has been working fine for me.
                    Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                    LSx e36TI coming soon
                    Originally posted by s0urce
                    Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

f3rf

Originally posted by hendrixvodu View Post
                      i believe its called a memory leak. its a known problem
                      Originally posted by Lof8
                      4 doors allow you to transport more whores.
                      therefore, their value is much greater.
                      Down to: 89 aw2 332i/4/5 , 70 Sahara 2002

Comment

i tried FF a couple of times and both were enough to convince me its worthless. lots of people claim they have no problems and many say its an easy fix. if its something that i'll have to fix myself to obtain the equivalent of what IE already provides, fuckit. Actually, i'm using SlimBrowser because i needed some extra features on this Win2k machine that IE doesnt have... but SB is IE anyway, so, same deal.

Comment

I use firefox and I'm all good.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                          ~ John Adams ~

Comment

a wise man once said - when in doubt..., NOT IE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THEW LOVE OF GOD!! NOOO1OO1OOOO1!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I use FF 2.0.0.18 and have no issues, well other than it being a memory hog at times.
                              John

Comment

Working...
                              X