I drove down this "diamond in the rough"from Northern California to Southern California in Aug 2018. I bought this car back in 1996 (I think) and has been a very solid dependable car with no major issues. My plan was to invest $ to restore back to it's glory days and drive it on the weekends. Unfortunately it's been neglected and been sitting in my drive way (covered) for the past 5 years. Does anyone have any idea on the est. cost for me to restore? Any recommendation on honest, reliable auto/body shop w/ reasonable price in Southern Caifornia? Or is it better to just sell "AS-IS"
1992 Automatic 325ic (Non-Running) - Is it worth it to restore or Sell?
Collapse
X
-
post some more pics, the exterior looks nice, bare minimum to drive it would be a timing belt and water pump, and any other rubber hoses that need replacing. Worth flushing all of the fluids at this point. Check the brake pads and probably replace the tires as well. -
Simon
Current Cars:
-1966 Blue Boat
-1969 Red VW
-1986 White BMW
-2006 Green Thing

Make R3V Great Again -2020Comment

Comment