• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bmwdayz
    replied
    Waving

Originally posted by Vincent Brick View Post
    Hello to the gray E30 M3 rolling with a Porsche 356 that honked and waved at me on the 5 near downtown San Diego yesterday morning. Extremely clean, all-original looking car on nogaro weaves.

Cheers for paint woes and fenders rolled by previous owners wielding crude objects.
    The Silver M3 was Bryant and the 356 was Alex. Neither are on REV that I'm aware of.

Leave a comment:

• Vincent Brick
    replied
    Originally posted by PacificExposure View Post
    Oceanside, CA. Saw you in a silver/bronze m-tech convertible with “M/// Power” windshield decal. Can’t believe you didn’t have the top down today!

Older guy, right? Ran into him at the Moshen station on Mission once, tried to say hi but got blew off. Top up on a nice day then too, kinda dirty, asked my buddy at OMS around the corner and he didn't know the car.

Ratty flat black early coupe with electrical tape Xes over the brights on the 5 in Carlsbad last night. Obviously in a hurry, got right up my ass in traffic, pulled beside and yelled something when I was able to get over, then got all up on the next car.

Leave a comment:

• e30C.G.
    replied
    Saw this dusty e30 in highland park on figueroa. Walked up to it to take a peak inside and it was missing only the shift boot cover and shift knob. Anyone in that area know the situation on this car?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• efficient
    replied
    today like at 5:20pm on hillhurst and ambrose in los feliz. i spotted a clean late model vert with the mtech 2 kit. style 5 wheels. very clean car you parked on the side of the coffee bean.

Leave a comment:

• htseng
    replied

Leaving Concord Costco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• peetiewonder
    replied
    white looks like 89 325is parked right in front of my neighbor's garage in west hills. yohb? I have the white 325i coupe thats been in pieces in the garage for the last month or so lol

Leave a comment:

• wworm
    replied
    was driving my moms red honda fit (soulless box) across grizzly peak blvd and passed a really clean looking zinno vert going the other way. I tossed a shaka/wave at you but the freakin a pillar in this stupid car is so big you probably couldnt even see that i was waving.

New cars are stupid

Leave a comment:

• htseng
    replied

Saw this out the office window today in Walnut Creek. An older lady with silver hair got in and drove off. I Wouldn’t have thought she’d be the driver of this car with an offroad LED lightbar in front of the valance

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    I saw someone on I-80 near Richmond, CA last night in an alpine 318is coupe last night on my way home. The car looked really clean! (I was in my bone stock alpine 325i sedan)

Leave a comment:

• tonytones
    replied
    is the owner of this car in here??

car for sale on CL tryina check it out

Leave a comment:

• gte175x
    replied
    San Diego - Mira Mesa. Saw a nice DS or Schwarz sedan rolling by on Parkdale

Leave a comment:

• PacificExposure
    replied
    Oceanside, CA. Saw you in a silver/bronze m-tech convertible with “M/// Power” windshield decal. Can’t believe you didn’t have the top down today!

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Yesterday in Burbank at a gas station. I’m guessing the E30 owner works there

Leave a comment:

• peetiewonder
    replied
    Red 318is on the 57N Sunday night. YOHB?

Leave a comment:

• PacificExposure
    replied
    Saw a pretty nice Alpine coupe on the 405 south yesterday. Was really low, had a black trunk, ///M decals, all red tail lights, and black license plate read " RC 444".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X