This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cikisdeadly1 View Post
    ya i have the bronzit but my windows arent tinted. i think i saw u but by the time i noticed u turned.
    I'm pretty sure the one I saw had tinted windows but maybe you saw me and I didn't see you. it was dark, getting foggy, and tons of traffic.
    Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
    LED Bulb Thread
    R6 LED Review

Comment

saw a white vert? on dbs. Intersection of whitsett and shermanway by Castros. I waved, couldn't tell if you waved cuz it was dark. Nice and clean though :up:
      87 ETA | Hibernating

Comment

Originally posted by cikisdeadly1 View Post
        ya i have the bronzit but my windows arent tinted. i think i saw u but by the time i noticed u turned.
        Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
        sure it was you?
        Its ok i...dont see many e30's around here :( Im pretty sure my car stands out too...I see tons or 36 m3's that eye ball me :D

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
          Its ok i...dont see many e30's around here :( Im pretty sure my car stands out too...I see tons or 36 m3's that eye ball me :D
          Dude I see cars like yours like all the time. Same rims and everything... Same FX-R kit as well.
          -Art

Comment

saw a white E30 M3 going North on Bristol St in Santa ANa right by South Coast plaza at around 350?

CLEAN!
            2007 Mazda CX-7 (red TURBO!!)
            1985 BMW 318i.... beige!
            2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600 (red)

previous cars
            1) 1994 Isuzu Trooper (blue)
            2) 2005 Scion tC (panda w/ CF)
            3) 2001 Toyota Avalon (silver)
            4) 1988 Nissan Pulsar XE (T top in red)

Comment

red early in torrance on hawthron blvd comeing from the Del Amo mall area. 325is with m3 rep spoiler and body matching red painted DB's.

Comment

Originally posted by hahaitzskippy View Post
                saw a white E30 M3 going North on Bristol St in Santa ANa right by South Coast plaza at around 350?

CLEAN!
                Nice!
                88 M3 Diamantschwarz
                89 M3 Zinnoberrot
                56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
                www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

saw and had a small stoplight chat with a guy driving a red clean e30 at buena vista verdugo intersection, he's a member here but i forgot his forum name... anyways, nice car sir! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by e30james///m View Post
                    saw and had a small stoplight chat with a guy driving a red clean e30 at buena vista verdugo intersection, he's a member here but i forgot his forum name... anyways, nice car sir! ;)
                    Was it a 4-door with gold BBS/BBS style wheels? I think I saw it parked a couple weeks ago in Burbank off of Verdugo and First Street. In any case it's definitely a nice E30.
                    Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
                    LED Bulb Thread
                    R6 LED Review

Comment

Originally posted by e30Villain View Post
                      saw a white vert? on dbs. Intersection of whitsett and shermanway by Castros. I waved, couldn't tell if you waved cuz it was dark. Nice and clean though :up:
                      The Castros do have one like you described
                      harry/harout

Comment

spotted iron e30 parked on hyperion the other day, looking good as usual.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
                          spotted iron e30 parked on hyperion the other day, looking good as usual.
                          Awwe niice, I was at the upholstery shop across the street. Working on something something. ;)
                          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

^^saw you on La Cienega and Stocker the other day :up:

I miss the old BMW

Comment

Originally posted by nick526 View Post
                              ^^saw you on La Cienega and Stocker the other day :up:
                              I knew I had met you before, also knew it was an enthusiast car once I checked out the low. ;)

Gave you the up IRONS horns l\m/l, as I pass the light bud.
                              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

theres a girl that drives a blue late model vert that goes to the university of la verne. every time i go to my girls' school i see her. lowered, rims, exhaust, sooooo either i needa upgrade or its her boyfriends/dads car?

aha anyways, anyone seen her?
                                sigpic
                                @joshua.j.rizo

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
                                Just remember next time you hear "late night when you need my love" I'm gonna be sitting somewhere way more bitchin' than you, driving or not.

BUY MY BUGATTI WHEELS:
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=377693

WRITEUP TO MY RHD SWAP:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371904

Comment

Working...
                                X