Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday stanced bronze e30 driving down Van Ness St in towards the bay in, SF driven by an older bearded gentlemen. I was in a black 135i.
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
      isnt that Archies wife? From what I remember he got a killer paint job out of OneDay paint
      Nope. My wife is American and blonde. ;)
      88 M3 Diamantschwarz
      89 M3 Zinnoberrot
      56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
      www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

Originally posted by n1njai View Post
        That was me haha. I got to school out at UCR. Were u in the white e30?
        That was me haha wasn't sure if you saw me at all. You stay in moval?

Saw a white early model e30 with yellow high beams and painted plastic bumper swap on the 215 by the Barton exit in Grand Terrace

On friday I saw a black e30 2 door that I always see. You were driving towards Yucaipa on Temescal canyon road, flashed my high beams at you like last time on Canyon Crest but still no recognition from you... Late model lowered on what look to be e38 style 5's
        Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
        Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
        Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
        Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post
          That was me haha wasn't sure if you saw me at all. You stay in moval?

Saw a white early model e30 with yellow high beams and painted plastic bumper swap on the 215 by the Barton exit in Grand Terrace

On friday I saw a black e30 2 door that I always see. You were driving towards Yucaipa on Temescal canyon road, flashed my high beams at you like last time on Canyon Crest but still no recognition from you... Late model lowered on what look to be e38 style 5's
          Used to stay out by the 60 and Market. But i've been commuting from home in OC for my last year there.

Comment

Just saw a zinno e30 m3 on florin west of 99 in sac. Was pretty nice but a little bit faded, sounded good and was on what appeared to be 17 inch style 5s

Comment

Originally posted by n1njai View Post
              Used to stay out by the 60 and Market. But i've been commuting from home in OC for my last year there.
              Ah, gotcha. Wel you should come out to the Drive@ucr meets, I'm always out there
              Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
              Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
              Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
              Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Spotted a red m3 9on bbs Rs in Moorpark. Parked near taco bell on Los Angeles ave. Anyone here?
                -Paolo
                1986 325e RIP.
                1989 525i
                1986 635CSI

Comment

Black e30 on the 101 headed east around 8:45pm tonight. I was in the white e30.
                  sigpic
                  TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                  FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Originally posted by thebutcher37 View Post
                    WHO is this? Spotted at Fullerton College around 10am

Hey that's my car :)

Comment

Saw a bronzit late model with black style 5's it looked like at the Chevron on Lake Forest IIRC. Today around noon. I was in the M5 and my dad was in his 540.

Comment

Saw two e30's at jccs today. I didn't get pics, but if you went to jccs I saw you!
                        IG: @_j.wn

Comment

Originally posted by illest318i View Post
                          Saw two e30's at jccs today. I didn't get pics, but if you went to jccs I saw you!
                          I was in the silver one and parked at the structure with an e28! JCCS was fucken amazingg dude!!

Comment

Saw a nice late model 318is that was black with some stretched tire on a BBS style wheel. Clean car!
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Saw a nice looking black late model with yellow highs this morning. Cnr Lincoln and Venice, anyone on here?

Comment

Saw a bronzit on xxr 002's with a hood bra at Spearmint Rhino. Haha
                                Follow me on instagram @arda.e30

Comment

Working...
                                X