X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vincent Brick
    replied
    Low black coupe, pretty sure late, paired with a bright red TE72 Corolla, both real clean and drifting the industrial area north of Miramar air base this afternoon. I don't think these guys expected to come around the corner sideways and find a bunch of open businesses, people working and E30s sitting around. If you're on here my buddy only yelled at you guys because his shop gets blamed when people do that and they just resealed the lot. Nice cars though.
    Last edited by Vincent Brick; 08-26-2016, 05:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Red late model on style 5s in cypressss by starbucks. It was hawt.

Leave a comment:

• efficient
    replied
    Oh I was on my way to work.^

Leave a comment:

• ManSalad
    replied
    Originally posted by efficient View Post
    Just spotted 3 clean e30, lowered. This was like at 6:45am you guys were driving with a right hand drive skyline and a white civic. On the south 5 freeway by the Los Feliz exit.
    All heading to the stancenation meet in little Tokyo lol tons of clean e30s here!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• efficient
    replied
    Just spotted 3 clean e30, lowered. This was like at 6:45am you guys were driving with a right hand drive skyline and a white civic. On the south 5 freeway by the Los Feliz exit.
    Last edited by efficient; 08-20-2016, 07:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jtparts
    replied
    Also seen a white early Cab in Lawndale

Leave a comment:

• jtparts
    replied
    seen in riverside
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ClassiE30
    replied
    Spotted Black vert Melrose/La Brea

Sent from my Note5

Leave a comment:

• sandrune
    replied
    Saw a black early model vert on my way to work. Was on Santa gertrudez and Rosecrans in La Mirada

Also saw a red early model vert in the quad in Whittier yesterday around 11

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• mkcman17
    replied
    Came across one of y'all here, longboard-something. White 89 coupe on euroweaves, super clean! Nice chatting.

Leave a comment:

• 325ix
    replied
    Saw a delphin, two door, early model on some polished weaves of some sort by mission valley Target today.

Leave a comment:

• sandrune
    replied
    These were from a few months back.

1st is an alpine white 325is (if I remember correctly) he saw me, I didn't see him, and so he turned around and followed me into the parking lot outside regal in La habra. Real cool guy. Believe he worked at the BMW in Buena park.

Second is a red vert I saw at a gas station in la Mirada. Driven by an older gentleman I believe

Third isn't an e30 and no way he's from California. But heading out to Yellowstone early last month an e28 cruised with me from Bryce canyon all the way to salt Lake city. We had a strong bond and didn't leave each others sides the whole way haha kinda wish I had followed him off the freeway so i could have talked with him

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• JeLani
    replied
    Whos this?? Ive seen it twice already outside my work , its a 318is with dark brown or cardinal interior , real nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Balleristic31
    replied
    Saw a lowered 89 alpine 325is on wheels this morning on the 405 south at Nordoff. Gave you a thumbs up.

Leave a comment:

• jayamasaki79
    replied
    Who lives in Alhambra off Mission blvd ?

Spotted a early white coupe tucked away nicely at some apartments near Atlantic.

Lowered, rimmed up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X