This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoreMayhem View Post
    No one has seen an E30 in the wild (or at least posted one) in too long!

Here's a stock cabrio I spotted in Newbury Park last weekend...
    I spot them all the time boss, I just don't have an account to post pictures on here anymore. And I completely forgot how to upload stuff. It happens, I'm getting old.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Sucks that this thread is dead. Here's a photo dump of some stuff I've seen throughout this year.

Two dead e30s in a yard near LKQ Chula Vista. Saw em on my way into LKQ.

Two e24s and an e28 524td in front of a shop in Escondido.

2002 I saw in San Marcos when I went to Carquest. Was picking up intake mani gaskets so I could redo the bitch tube o-rings lol.

CLEANNN 325is in Santa Barbara. This car was seriously such a sight in person.

My friend's neighbor's sedan. I was helping my buddy replace the clutch on a mk4 GTI and ended up parking next to this when I got there.

Spotted this vert in Oceanside while on a date with my girl. Was walking alongside her and ran off to take a photo, she didn't even notice -_-. Also had a huge dent with a wile e. coyote sticker lol.

A GODDAMN e28 m5 AT ONE OF MY HIGH SCHOOL'S FOOTBALL GAMES. I was incredibly sad I didn't get to meet the owner, but I'm still happy that I got to see one of these in-person.

Finally, a vert that I found while going out to look at xmas lights with my girl. Was pretty beat but still cool nonetheless.

Comment

I need to hurry up and post up what I see out in the wild.

Comment

Would love to see this thread get revived! Here's a few from the past few years:

This guy must've had a swap or F/I... he was HAULIN' on the 2/210 (gorgeous car too):

The rare touring spotting just north of the 78 on the 5:

AIDS pic of a super clean M3

Comment

Super minty Alpina tribute spotted at All German Auto in Oceanside... apparently the owner has quite the collection of 80s BMWs. If you're on here man- nice car!!

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce View Post
              Super minty Alpina tribute spotted at All German Auto in Oceanside... apparently the owner has quite the collection of 80s BMWs. If you're on here man- nice car!!

Is that 1 of Jon's cars?

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post

Is that 1 of Jon's cars?

The shop guys said the owner has a few e30s, including m3s. As well as some e28s and e24s IIRC. Unsure of the name of the owner though.

Comment

I don't think grigs owns any e24s as of late. He goes by @eurocorner on IG.

Comment

Next Friday it's 3/25 celebration day. See you at Midtown.

Comment

Thank you all supporting another good meet.

Comment

Ola Ola eh.......

Comment

Spotted on the west side
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Spotted in the wild... on the 99 in the middle of CA. older driver. 2xxx### plate so Im sure he's owned it a loooong time

Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

YOHB? Just came back from 7 days in California. I drove from L.A. to San Diego and was surprised that I only saw one e30 and one 2002 my whole trip. The e30 was next to La Brea Tar Pits and the 2002 was near Melrose at a body shop.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	La Brea E30.jpg
Views:	356
Size:	109.8 KB
ID:	10073305 Click image for larger version

Name:	Melrose 2002.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	143.8 KB
ID:	10073304
                              sigpic84 325e

Comment

I see them on the road much less frequently lately

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X