Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saw a calyspo e30 at taco bell at around 3:00 yesterday. had a black trunk and black valence.

also saw a zinno 318is at shadow oak park same day on black center weaves.
    '87 Zinno 325e

Comment

saw a late model 325i ( bronzit ) around 9pm on the 710 north past the 10. had funky looking lights and a tow hitch.

Comment

seen this car at the long beach drift event

:borg:

Comment

Yup saw it too really nice

Originally posted by !kid View Post

Comment

Ditto son!

Originally posted by !kid View Post

Damn you beat me to it.....

heres the pic i was gonna load up anyway.... ran in to the owner while trying to exit with the masses of cars leaving.... His name is Ryan.... Where you at man!

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Spotted this one at some mechanic shop near pep boys on reseda blvd.

Comment

one of the jmp crew cars, waiting for the jmp shop to open, they have an all e30 run group on the 1st of May SOW track, clean car!

Comment

Originally posted by decorated1 View Post
                  one of the jmp crew cars, waiting for the jmp shop to open, they have an all e30 run group on the 1st of May SOW track, clean car!
                  I thought so when I first saw it but don't those cars usually get branded with the "JMP Auto" decal?

So this is no longer your daughters car ray?
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                    I thought so when I first saw it but don't those cars usually get branded with the "JMP Auto" decal?

So this is no longer your daughters car ray?
                    My daughter still has hers, but this is one of the jmp crew incognito cars,
                    me likey your e30 now put the caps on the wheels and bring it down some more!

Comment

My daughter still has hers, but this is one of the jmp crew incognito cars,
                      me likey your e30 now put the caps on the wheels and bring it down some more!
                      Haha ok, I won't brimg the car any lower dude. The picture is taken looking up and even though the suspension is stiff, I don't want to chance busting the oil pan again. It's not fun to change those things :D
                      I wanted to track with you guys this time but low funds say I must wait for next time sir. See you around bro

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                        Haha ok, I won't brimg the car any lower dude. The picture is taken looking up and even though the suspension is stiff, I don't want to chance busting the oil pan again. It's not fun to change those things :D
                        I wanted to track with you guys this time but low funds say I must wait for next time sir. See you around bro
                        I dont go to the track with them, I do my racing by the la river and the observatory, I am done with cars now, just lurking , see what is new and happening , yeah let's go have some kool aide in joey"s and bring the comptonese couple:)

Comment

Originally posted by Robert23 View Post
                          Spotted this one at some mechanic shop near pep boys on reseda blvd.

Looks like my buddy john's car.
                          1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                          1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                          1974 2002tii / stock
                          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

I dont go to the track with them, I do my racing by the la river and the observatory, I am done with cars now, just lurking , see what is new and happening , yeah let's go have some kool aide in joey"s and bring the comptonese couple:)
                            Not gonna happen, the comptonese gangstah is out of comission. She is "preggo" the good life is no more at the moment.

Comment

Saw this M3 today on Superior and 17th st in The city Of Costa Mesa,Ca .Around 10am.
                              Car seemed to be red with painted faded also had dark tinted windows.
                              Who?

88 M3 Diamantschwarz
                              89 M3 Zinnoberrot
                              56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
                              www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

a black early model drving 118east around 3pm. looked lowered from a far you were hauling ass too
                                -Paolo
                                1986 325e RIP.
                                1989 525i
                                1986 635CSI

Comment

Working...
                                X