Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My nieghbor saw a primer grey e30 that was caged in the impound yard in elsinore? If no one is gonna pick it up it might be worth buying

Comment

Originally posted by e30 grenade View Post
      My nieghbor saw a primer grey e30 that was caged in the impound yard in elsinore? If no one is gonna pick it up it might be worth buying
      Trust me when i say it wasn't mine. lol
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Delphin e30 cayucos-pismo

Delphin 318is late model Goin north then back south on hwy 1 around 4ish who is it? Had bike rack!

Comment

Originally posted by Best_name_available View Post
          Orly?
          The M3 with the late tails looks Volvo-ish.
          Attached Files
          I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by JFarhanbod View Post
            I c u ben

[ATTACH]92059[/ATTACH]
            Hey!!! that was right before the holiday madness at the mall, some lady wasnt pleased that i "stole" her spot. good looking out :nice:

Comment

Mightve been this guy who came up to me yesterday. He lives in Cambria and said theres no E30s out there and was excited to see me. I was stopped a vista point on highway 1 around that area. He showed me a pic of his car, and it was a late model, and may have been Delphin... but Im not 100% sure. He wasnt a r3v guy though
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I saw that car and a green m3 eta lol that was it

Comment

Saw this car like 2 days ago, looked pretty coo
                  Attached Files
                  Originally posted by dvck
                  I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

At the hotel in Modesto: black 325i plastic-bumper coupe, gold-centered BBSs, plate E30 GDL. Anyone here?
                    past:
                    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:
                    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Last night in Santa fe springs saw a white 92 conv on allinas and mhw tails looked super clean! I think he works at garbers?

Comment

last week, spotted another 2 e30's back to back.

Red late model 4 dr e30, gassing up @ the Arco on valley & the 710 fwy.

2 mins later, spotted a early big bumper green e30 on Valley and Atlantic, pretty dark tint couldn't see inside.

(spotted a 3rd on Sat, but wasn't an enthusiast for sure White 2dr late model older Asian lady w/ a mask on)

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
                          The M3 with the late tails looks Volvo-ish.
                          So is that M3 on the right just a late model that was converted over?
                          Looks pretty cool.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                            So is that M3 on the right just a late model that was converted over?
                            Looks pretty cool.
                            I think it looks cool, too.

All E30 M3s had early tails from the factory. As a matter of fact, for North America there were no visual changes, across the entire production run, except for colors and doing away with pop-out rear windows on the 90-91 MY cars.

BMW could have put plastic bumpers on non-M US cars from '87-on.
                            I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Saw another Calypso today! 5 South in North SD, probably not enthusiast owned, stock height convertible with dirty 'weaves, but cool nonetheless.
                              sigpic
                              1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

the other night i was coming home on the 5N by burbank and i drove next to a late model alpine coupe for a few miles. looked lowered or maybe its because there was three people in it??
                                Originally posted by dvck
                                I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X