This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oaklandia30 View Post
    Hey I'm a little embarrassed to admit, but that's mine.
    The roof? Just another mystery that this car beholds. It is NOT a slicktop, how nice that would be, instead it's sunroof was sealed off then painted terribly by a previous owner. WHY? I still ask myself everyday. It didn't have a handle or anything to open/close it, so I fetched all the parts needed also sourced a new gear box thing-just been too busy to start working and exploring what's up. One of the drain tubes that come from the sunroof into the trunk was also cut, WHY?
    No headliner, WHY?
    I could go on about this car, still planning on writing about it one day on here and sharing the puzzlement. It was cheap enough and I accepted a challenge I guess.
    Anyways, the other 318is down the block is nice though not sure who's it is. Always feel we should go have a beer and moan about our paint woes.
    basket case e30s are still e30s! Good on you for trying to restore it back to glory. Bummer its not a real slicktop, that'd be sweet. Either way, glad to see one in the neighborhood. It's motivating me to get another e30 again. Biking everywhere sucks....
    1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Saw a pretty nice Alpine coupe on the 405 south yesterday. Was really low, had a black trunk, ///M decals, all red tail lights, and black license plate read " RC 444".

Comment

Red 318is on the 57N Sunday night. YOHB?
        -Current-
        90 325i Coupe - Alpinaweiß II
        -Previous-
        92 525i 5speed Touring - Diamantschwarz Metallic
        03 540i Msport 6 Speed - Sterling Grau Metallic

Comment

Yesterday in Burbank at a gas station. I’m guessing the E30 owner works there

Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Oceanside, CA. Saw you in a silver/bronze m-tech convertible with “M/// Power” windshield decal. Can’t believe you didn’t have the top down today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

San Diego - Mira Mesa. Saw a nice DS or Schwarz sedan rolling by on Parkdale

Comment

is the owner of this car in here??

car for sale on CL tryina check it out

Comment

I saw someone on I-80 near Richmond, CA last night in an alpine 318is coupe last night on my way home. The car looked really clean! (I was in my bone stock alpine 325i sedan)
                  sigpic
                  1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                  1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                  1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Saw this out the office window today in Walnut Creek. An older lady with silver hair got in and drove off. I Wouldn’t have thought she’d be the driver of this car with an offroad LED lightbar in front of the valance

Comment

was driving my moms red honda fit (soulless box) across grizzly peak blvd and passed a really clean looking zinno vert going the other way. I tossed a shaka/wave at you but the freakin a pillar in this stupid car is so big you probably couldnt even see that i was waving.

New cars are stupid
                      1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

white looks like 89 325is parked right in front of my neighbor's garage in west hills. yohb? I have the white 325i coupe thats been in pieces in the garage for the last month or so lol
                        -Current-
                        90 325i Coupe - Alpinaweiß II
                        -Previous-
                        92 525i 5speed Touring - Diamantschwarz Metallic
                        03 540i Msport 6 Speed - Sterling Grau Metallic

Comment

Leaving Concord Costco

Comment

today like at 5:20pm on hillhurst and ambrose in los feliz. i spotted a clean late model vert with the mtech 2 kit. style 5 wheels. very clean car you parked on the side of the coffee bean.

Comment

Saw this dusty e30 in highland park on figueroa. Walked up to it to take a peak inside and it was missing only the shift boot cover and shift knob. Anyone in that area know the situation on this car?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PacificExposure View Post
                                Oceanside, CA. Saw you in a silver/bronze m-tech convertible with “M/// Power” windshield decal. Can’t believe you didn’t have the top down today!

Older guy, right? Ran into him at the Moshen station on Mission once, tried to say hi but got blew off. Top up on a nice day then too, kinda dirty, asked my buddy at OMS around the corner and he didn't know the car.

Ratty flat black early coupe with electrical tape Xes over the brights on the 5 in Carlsbad last night. Obviously in a hurry, got right up my ass in traffic, pulled beside and yelled something when I was able to get over, then got all up on the next car.
                                sigpic
                                1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

Working...
                                X