This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

most likely hd's.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
    my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by Robert23 View Post
      His car already had billy sports or hd's , not sure. they seem pretty healthy. We'll see tomorrow when we take them out.
      fosho either way its better than monster truck 318... should get himself some weaves and some limo tint...

then it will truly be ying and yang
      ]

Comment

Probably , I'm running them right now on ie3's and it feels just as stiff as sports. Going to get them revalved to ie3's ;)

Front -650/220

Rear -360/180

Rebound/compression

got those numbers directly from ireland engineering.

Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post
        fosho either way its better than monster truck 318... should get himself some weaves and some limo tint...

then it will truly be ying and yang
        he's getting weaves ;)

Comment

woah your front springs are not that much....

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
          my feedback thread

Comment

think he mixed them up.
            ]

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
              woah your front springs are not that much....
              That's the rating i got from the guy i talked to at ireland .. Idk ..

Comment

ie3's are 315f/570r

my feedback thread

Comment

I'll have to call again tomorrow then ...

They said they don't give the exact spring rates out . He said he'd give me a "ballpark" range.

Comment

This ^ travis is right

-NICK

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                      Turbo m20's are like crack. Your hooked your very first time, you spend more money then you should, and then your always upping your dose to try and catch that original high till you overdose and blow something up. No such thing as recreational boosting.

Hello my name is einstein and I'm a boostaholic. I have 2.5 turbo cars.
                      I had a supercharged car then a turbo, after dealing with all of those headaches I am VERY happy with the immediate response of NA.

But hey to each his own!
                      Originally posted by e30lov
                      sweet a mk4 jetta, haven't seen one of them for about 14 seconds
                      Adventures of an E30

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                        This ^ travis is right
                        Originally posted by mRodiek View Post
                        I had a supercharged car then a turbo, after dealing with all of those headaches I am VERY happy with the immediate response of NA.

But hey to each his own!
                        YOU GUYS READY FOR SUNDAY! ? HUH?

haha nick i think i've asked you this like 4 times this week
                        ]

Comment

Dude u don't even know!!! I'm so stoked! I gotta install my new axle and sway bar saturday tho.

-NICK

Comment

i have a dream of one day owning a 8 series with the m70 and having a sc on one intake and a turbo on the other. that way there's no turbo lag because sc is running, and then once turbo kicks in, i have a bat out of hell.

my feedback thread

Comment

Rebound and compression valving, not spring rates
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                                Rebound and compression valving, not spring rates
                                Do those numbers seem about right for ie3's ?

Comment

Working...
                                X