X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by azael325i View Post
    Where's everyone????
    just got done grilling foods :D asada and pollo on my new grill.. so fuking because racecar good

Comment

buttchug needs m5x m20 ect ect clutch. do any of my local homies haz?

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
      Ig:ryno_pzk
      I like the tuna here.
      Originally posted by lambo
      Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

so i just received a call from mike and rob and the rob's car was totalled. luckily he and his girlfriend made it out okay. i'm sure they will fill in more...

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
        my feedback thread

Comment

ohh wtf!

Comment

Thats not cool dude. glad they are good tho

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
            1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
            1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

I don't know him but hope he's okay..

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

yeah rear end slipped out, spun, hit the wall, engulfed in flames.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                my feedback thread

Comment

hope they are ok.
                  sigpic

Comment

they are fine. i'm still on the phone with them.

my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                      yeah rear end slipped out, spun, hit the railing, engulfed in flames.
                      fuckkkk.... how does a car start on fire tho... I know they just replace the fuel pump with a super good one.. dam dude , glad their ok. Cars arnt worth a life.

Comment

they don't know, fire came from passenger side fender or some shit.

my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                          they don't know, fire came from passenger side fender or some shit.
                          fukk... well as long as their safe, thats all that matters

Comment

Wait I remember rob was parked next to me on Sunday and when he opened the door it smalld like gasoline and it was alot. He knew about it also.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

exactly. car's come and go. i'm just glad they are alright.

my feedback thread

Comment

yeah, i thought it had something to do with fuel pump or something. especially since he was using a vette one or something.

my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                                X