Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This past summer I post add on C list. Freelancing car repairs mainly focusing on old bmws

Im certified, its easy I have my own facilities and I can offer a good price to random people.

Riddlr finds my add and calls me. he wants tons of shit done. I say ok. bring the parts and the car and lets do it. A week later he calls back I have a different car now. What can we do with this one?

This goes on for months.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
    Ig:ryno_pzk
    I like the tuna here.
    Originally posted by lambo
    Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

yeah, i know. i think lots of us got pms up the wazoo about his stuff.

the guys that are more active are more annoyed because they see it day in and day out.
      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
      1974 2002tii / stock
      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
        meh, in manhattan but still like 3 miles from my house.
        you take bus to my place and i'll give you a ride.

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
        Sorry, sent you a PM. Today for sure.

Cheers,

Jim
        no worries jim

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
        This past summer I post add on C list. Freelancing car repairs mainly focusing on old bmws

Im certified, its easy I have my own facilities and I can offer a good price to random people.

Riddlr finds my add and calls me. he wants tons of shit done. I say ok. bring the parts and the car and lets do it. A week later he calls back I have a different car now. What can we do with this one?

This goes on for months.
        lolll

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
        my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
          you take bus to my place and i'll give you a ride.
          pffft i'd rather walk 3 miles.
          1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
          1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
          1974 2002tii / stock
          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post
            shady or not he can do whatever he wants..its not like by telling him off is going to make him stop selling or going through cars. So many people do this and if it dosent affect me it shouldnt matter...
            We've all known "that person" at one point or another in our lives. For some reason everying thing they brought up in a conversation was bullshit in some way. Either it was the chick they hooked up with that weekend, or how much money they won in vegas, how they were a star athelete, or how they just bought a new car but it got wrecked before anyone could see it. Etc. I think everyone is annoyed because he reminds them of that person and you don't want to hear a word they have to say because its just going to be more bullshit.

Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post
            btw that my buddy and i are going to see that e30 black e30 in torrance. i've seen it in person and if i had the extra cash i would pickup the wheels
            I did not sell hime the car. Just owned it at one point. The chip is an ebay chip I bought off another member here. The shocks are bilstein sports that came off one of my parts cars. They looked pretty new when I pulled them. So unless he bought new struts along the way they are not konis. I did not put on the coilovers but I do know they are not ground controls. When I had the car it had black leather seats. Now it has a blue back seat that was sprayed black. The shifter is a Z3 shifter. DDM hids, maplight is not wired up, polly offset cabs I bought off of another member, stock exhaust, think it had a magnaflow cat, open diff, flushed tranny fluid. The car looks to have been resprayed at some point in its life cause the paint has a weird finish to it. The car was rear ended before I got it. No work was done to the body that I could tell as the quarters were still original. The left rear quarter and roof have a buckle. I was quoted $550 to pull it on a frame machine and paint the quarter panel and roof.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
              pffft i'd rather walk 3 miles.
              Shadyyyy...
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

loll

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                my feedback thread

Comment

+1

It was nice meeting you by the way at the CarBBQ

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                  Iron E, chill the fuck out dude. You portray yourself as being a little immature, and jealous prick towards a kid who hasn't really done any wrong doing to you personally. If you are representing the e30 community, then you are quite simply doing a bad job at it right now.

If riddlr wants and has the means to upgrade, then let him do so in peace. He's not an ignorant kid who doesn't know his shit. He knows because he's done a lot of research through his threads and private messages and phone calls that he now understands and knows what he wants and is going after it. I've had an m3 and sold it for more. Big deal. I've bought m3/gc suspension and sold it for more. Big deal. I buy shit and sell it for more all the time. This is the essence of business; to transact in a way that helps meet the demand with what is supplied. Riddlr sells a car that someone wants to buy. If you feel
                  That your friend was wronged in the transaction of the white car, then wasn't it your friend's responsibility to his own inspection of all possible areas of potential distress? Don't always trust the seller. This is common sense information that every buyer needs to consider.

Regardless, get yours and let him get his. What he does shouldn't affect you how it is. Youre a grown man.

Comment

so any one lookin for some wheels? or maybe trade some nice tires?

1989 325i SETA stroker [delphin] R3V'd 8/31/2011
                    1989 325ix [zinnoberrot] $OLD
                    1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
                    guy must have slid into something that doesn't look like a car vs car hit
                    Originally posted by ak-
                    Must of slid into Rob

Comment

Originally posted by M20_fiend View Post
                      so any one lookin for some wheels? or maybe trade some nice tires?

What are the wheel specs?

Comment

on another note..

i need fog light lenses and a early model left tail light. and maybe a valance.. i haven't decided on that yet.. lemme know what u got.
                        '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                        '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
                        Is that thing on air?

Comment

I've got a few early model tails that were not good enough for my standards you can sift through.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

do u want to just bring them on friday or r you not going to this one?
                            '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                            '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
                            Is that thing on air?

Comment

Not sure. If i go i'll bring them.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

SUP

riddlr put this as your avatar , we might respect your next moves

Comment

Working...
                                X