Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abby, I collapsed in the bottom of one of my sparcos and ripped the foam and something else down there.

What say you on repairing this?

-NICK

Comment

How much to do my interior like so. All black though

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
        on say that on a website with banned commercials...

best skittles commercial ever!!
        1989 325i SETA stroker [delphin] R3V'd 8/31/2011
        1989 325ix [zinnoberrot] $OLD
        1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
        guy must have slid into something that doesn't look like a car vs car hit
        Originally posted by ak-
        Must of slid into Rob

Comment

so how about those wheels m20_fiend?

I'll admit the wheels on my car are pretty scary

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
            Our business isn't in car upholstery because we profit off home interiors more so we don't advertise it. We only do it if people come in and ask.
            If they are sport seats, get me an honest quote from your dude and I'll see if I can do better Nigel. I'll show you the quality in sport seats done from us in a week for your own judgement. :p

This goes for anyone as well! Since my dadzor is busy with big things, I want to see if I can do a small time gig on the side reuphulstering sports in the interest of socal's e30 peeps.
            mental note made...

:rofl:

thanks again guys for the birthday wishes, thanks to those who came out karting and what a day for socal drama :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by rlddlr53 View Post
              so how about those wheels m20_fiend?

I'll admit the wheels on my car are pretty scary
              you love gettn bent over hua

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                you love gettn bent over hua

lol I would run those wheels over mine for the time being. Did you see a picture of the wheels I have on there? God knows who makes them

Comment

Originally posted by rlddlr53 View Post
                  lol I would run those wheels over mine for the time being. Did you see a picture of the wheels I have on there? God knows who makes them
                  Your avoiding my question. And yes your wheels are not my style. Maybe buy sportmax for flip and buy BBS ?

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                    Would you like it restitched? Yeah no problem.
                    Cool 8-)

Any idea how long something like that would take? This is my DD and wouldn't want to be driving around with a bucket for a seat.

Comment

Morning people.:drink:
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                        yeah my back seat is straight as hell. i only need fronts done because they look like utter asshole.
                        No you sell to me! lol

lolll. vimeo
                        haha.. Taste the Rainbow.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                          Abby, I collapsed in the bottom of one of my sparcos and ripped the foam and something else down there.

What say you on repairing this?
                          PM'd

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                          How much to do my interior like so. All black though

[IMGhttp://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/whatscrackin57/c1c4_1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMGhttp://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/whatscrackin57/bfe2_1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMGhttp://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/whatscrackin57/be01_1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMGhttp://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/whatscrackin57/4575_1.jpg[/IMG]
                          Lol,
                          You want the knee bolster, dash, steering wheel, oh shi- handles and glove box wrapped? What kind of seats? It matters how many bolsters are on there
                          Leather? Vinyl? How about houndstooth the whole thing
                          You've got some taste there..
                          Originally posted by Marauder42 View Post
                          Cool 8-)

Any idea how long something like that would take? This is my DD and wouldn't want to be driving around with a bucket for a seat.
                          Shouldn't take more than a day or two depending how busy it gets. I would of lent you a seat if I hadn't sold them all.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

sup

Comment

Seats are done. Just want evertything else done in leatherette. I don't want to spend 8 hours cleaning and conditioning leather all the time.

www.gecoils.com
                              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

speaking of leather...

anyone have a black leather rear seat? I need to find a match to the front sports i picked up last week.

Comment

Working...
                                X