Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still a good deal. You can't find them at the junker for that cheap. I guess i'll just add another set of wheels to my refurb pile. Lol. That makes it 5 or more. I don't want to keep track. Paypal sent for them and the plate holder.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by mbc325 View Post
      Went up to Hwy 234 for a cruise today, I'm loving the mountains up around here. Took a few pictures on the way up.
      Your car is an 89 isnt?

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

It is plastic which is why it melted. You can powder coat plastic but its time consuming. There are companies who have designed a high metal content adhesive primer to spray on it before powdering. The general consensus is to just use a low temp powder and preheat the part. Powder, bake for a couple minutes till flash over and repeat till full coverage is achieved. I had full coverage after 3 coats. In the future i'll pre-heat with my heat gun so that it will be just the surface temp and not the core. Besides the melting on the initial pre-heat it turned out very nice. I may even still use it for shits and giggles. I have a retardedly bent style 5 that i got for the spare bolts. I'll powder coat it and use it as a work of art. It will look like its straight out of a Dali painting.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post
          Looks like you had fun haha You should try Ortega HWY 74 if your willing to venture out; starts in Lake Elsinore and ends in Lake Forest area. Good, good fun :up:
          It ends in San Juan Capistrano noob. :p

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
          Originally posted by slammin.e28
          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

has anyone ever had their car shut off while driving? but then start right up?? kinda confused.. help

by the way its not my car.. its my friend 535i
            1989 325i SETA stroker [delphin] R3V'd 8/31/2011
            1989 325ix [zinnoberrot] $OLD
            1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
            guy must have slid into something that doesn't look like a car vs car hit
            Originally posted by ak-
            Must of slid into Rob

Comment

Originally posted by M20_fiend View Post
              has anyone ever had their car shut off while driving? but then start right up?? kinda confused.. help

Once when I forgot to tighten up the battery cables.:nice:
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mbc325 View Post
                Hey new guy here out in Moreno Valley. Just moved here from Oceanside totally new to the Inland Empire is there much of an E30 scene here?
                sup man. im in Moval also ;)
                -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                Got Drop?? ;-)
                Originally posted by JinormusJ
                But of course
                E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post
                  I think it hates school more than I do...
                  hahahahahaha.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                  my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                    $600? Pretty much the price of the wheels with free tires :(
                    when are you heading out? i think i want them for mammoth week after next. i need a day or two to think about it.

they're e30 copacetic? centerbore?
                    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                    1974 2002tii / stock
                    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

you've ridden with me multiple times when my fuel pump has cut out.
                      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                      1974 2002tii / stock
                      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Interesting day...I got dumped by my gf (long miserable story), got a job interview tomorrow AND I took the LA County Sheriff's exam on a whim and passed :rofl: I need this month to seriously be over and to get my life going one way or the other...

Comment

And if anyone here prays please pray for my sobrino he just had major surgery, he is stable thankfully, while I was taking my test. wish i knew more...this has been a hell of a day...

Comment

best of luck to you matt! hopefully everything will turn out for the best very soon!

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                            my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                              It ends in San Juan Capistrano noob. :p
                              SAME DIFFERENCE!!
                              hahaha

Those were my symptoms before my car took itself out for the season :( I was merging to another lane on the freeway when it died once, scary stuff
                              Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                              Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                              Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                              Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

fuck.

hit a pot hole and scratched the inside of my lip... by the bead of the tire wtf!

Comment

Working...
                                X