• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
    Is $200 per cow hide a good deal?
    It all depends how small the cow is.....average is 250-350

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
      Oxymoron
      lol , yeah sorta but not really. dude locked his brakes 15 feet in front of me going 45. My car just slid. Oh well be both agreed to not send it to ins since it was minor. my DB's left a lil black mark on his bumper and my bumper got pushed in. Over all this mean I need new tires and brakes. Also my ABS failed..

but on the bright side, i got my gf's car fixed and i just bought a scratcher for $1 and won $15.

Comment

Looks good Ben. Can you do a detailed DIY write up for us?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
          assuming it's the average 1.5yd diameter, that's getting close to low-price territory yeah.
          Yes that's very cheap, but if you haven't actually seen the hide I wouldn't buy it unless you know the seller. There's a lot of areas that you are unable to be used, when working with leather, just remember that.
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I gotta say, props to Robert and Trey. Holy ***** cow, they moved quick. Enjoy your engine bud!

Wish I coulda helped more, I'm now hacking up a lung it seems....

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
              Looks good Ben. Can you do a detailed DIY write up for us?
              im the wrong one to ask. im sure theres a few here that have better DIY

Comment

got some nice shots by da beach mon

i still need some more low...

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                  lol , yeah sorta but not really. dude locked his brakes 15 feet in front of me going 45. My car just slid. Oh well be both agreed to not send it to ins since it was minor. my DB's left a lil black mark on his bumper and my bumper got pushed in. Over all this mean I need new tires and brakes. Also my ABS failed..

but on the bright side, i got my gf's car fixed and i just bought a scratcher for $1 and won $15.
                  And this is why diving boards will always be superior to plastic bumpers. Nevertheless, I'm glad you didn't total your car man.
                  Last edited by turge; 02-11-2012, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by turge View Post
                    And this is why diving boards will always be superior to plastic bumpers. Nevertheless, I'm glad you didn't total your car man.
                    Yeah, could have been bad. Diving boards ftw lol

Comment

Sup

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

what are you fellas doing for your girlfriend/gayfriend for valentines day?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                        my feedback thread

Comment

Is it true that I can't do traffic school if I was ticketed for 20 mph over the limit?

Originally posted by yert315
                          Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
                            Is it true that I can't do traffic school if I was ticketed for 20 mph over the limit?
                            yessir, or if you have done traffic school within the last 6 months i believe.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                            my feedback thread

Comment

Hate to be a douche but... If you're selling BBS RMs or RSs, PM me.
                              ///Z

1988 BMW 325 Super Eta - Elsa

"i"CONVERSIONWARchip&3.0MAF3.73LSDBBSRSsSMILIES"is"SPOILER+LIPHOUNDSTOOTHSHORTSHIFTERPLASTICBUMPERCONVERSIONEtc.

Sell Me Your SCHWARZ FENDERS!

Originally posted by chadthestampede
                              ^ Nothing you post makes any sense.

Comment

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Suspension? My third offense within a year :(

Originally posted by yert315
                                Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Working...
                                X