Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

other than G.C. who makes rear shock mounts that raise the height of the shock towers? i completely forgot and cant find the post that had them in them.

they are used to allow the rear shocks have more travel on a lowered e30.
    -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
    -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
    MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
    Got Drop?? ;-)
    Originally posted by JinormusJ
    But of course
    E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

you referring to re-enforcements or just lifts?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
      my feedback thread

Comment

:(
        Travis, I was just minding my own silly business driving to work all happy doo dah when all of a sudden I see a guy making a left turn in front of me. I hit the brakes but I hit the car before I could stop and then I had a sad. My driver side smiley is fucked. My whole front end is fucked.

Originally posted by yert315
        Your mother is plug n play

Comment

that's some bullshit. were you high or speeding? hire private appraiser. collect insurance. start over. :(

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
          my feedback thread

Comment

Oh shit dude that sucks! You had the right of way, right? I would collect the max insurance possible from the asshole who hit you.

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
              that's some bullshit. were you high or speeding? hire private appraiser. collect insurance. start over. :(
              I was sober and obeying the law dude. How do I get a private appraiser? What's the cost like?

Comment

does anyone want my ix and early euro 2.7i for $5500? i can't deal with this shit anymore.

ayman, see if you can pick nigel's brain, he used to work in insurance.
                1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                1974 2002tii / stock
                2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
                  I was sober and obeying the law dude. How do I get a private appraiser? What's the cost like?
                  not sure but sounds like the guy made an illegal turn which would be an automatic win on your part. but you need to make sure you have a police report and also make sure you contact your insurance and ask for a private appraiser. i would definitely talk to nigel. also look into getting the car fixed. get some quotes. have the ass pay for it and do what nigel did so you still maintain a clean title. or if you don't want to deal with it anymore, start new.

my feedback thread

Comment

Sorry for your loss Ayman
                    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I don't want it anymore, I just want whatever surviving goodies I have left and switch it to my next car. Is there a way to do that without receiving less money? I don't know what to do in situations like this

Comment

Fuk ayman wtf!!!
                        sigpic

1985 528e turbo project sold
                        1987 325is Hellrot _ r.i.p
                        1988 Seta Alpine white _ impound
                        1987 325is Delphin Gray_sold
                        1987 325is Zinno _ ?sold
                        1988 325is Alpine White _sold
                        1991 318i Zinno Gone....

Current:
                        1988 s52 325ic Shwartz
                        1968 2002 PROJECT JBRIDGE
                        1992 525i/5 Glanzschwarz DailyCruiser

BAVARIANS AND SCANDINAVIANS DON'T GET ALONG...
                        NEiTHER DOES MY LEFT AND RIGHT NUT
                        BUT HEY TOGETHER THEY MAKE ONE HELL OF A FUCKING TEAM:)

Comment

Sucks bro.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
                            other than G.C. who makes rear shock mounts that raise the height of the shock towers? i completely forgot and cant find the post that had them in them.

they are used to allow the rear shocks have more travel on a lowered e30.
                            That would be me but i only made two set for me and Castros. Castro sold his to Kyle. I'll probably sell mine when i get my .................. shocks.

:(
                            Travis, I was just minding my own silly business driving to work all happy doo dah when all of a sudden I see a guy making a left turn in front of me. I hit the brakes but I hit the car before I could stop and then I had a sad. My driver side smiley is fucked. My whole front end is fucked.
                            I call dibs on the salvage in exchange for getting you top doll hairs. GE drift car?

I don't want it anymore, I just want whatever surviving goodies I have left and switch it to my next car. Is there a way to do that without receiving less money? I don't know what to do in situations like this
                            No. They reduce the payout usually. Only a few hundred bucks though. Well worth keeping to part out.

Try this guy. Reasonably priced. Oh and you should totally buy my euro 316i turbo car with your settlement.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                              That would be me but i only made two set for me and Castros. Castro sold his to Kyle. I'll probably sell mine when i get my .................. shocks.

I call dibs on the salvage in exchange for getting you top doll hairs. GE drift car?

No. They reduce the payout usually. Only a few hundred bucks though. Well worth keeping to part out.

Try this guy. Reasonably priced. Oh and you should totally buy my euro 316i turbo car with your settlement.

http://autospecialtyappraisals.com/home
                              Mmm I like euro ;)

So I don't really have anything worth keeping except my tan houndstooth cards and my sport seats. Maybe iS lip and that's about it. I wanna keep the cards for my next car and possibly the lip but not sure if anything else is worth selling. Nigel, WALK ME THROUGH THIS.

Comment

You're going to let insurance keep the car?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X