This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imdashiz View Post
    Hey guys! Please take a sec to vote for my Cousin!!! Much appreciated! thanks!
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=249840
    I'm sorry...I am a sucker for blondes...

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
      I'm sorry...I am a sucker for blondes...
      so am I! hope you didnt vote for a blonde...she just needs your support :'''(
      PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

Originally posted by imdashiz View Post
        so am I! hope you didnt vote for a blonde...she just needs your support :'''(
        Her breast are so large she needs the extra support guys!!!!

ahah no offense just being funny... plus I voted for you for her for the bake off!

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by aje28 View Post
          Just a thought that came up...would anyone be interested in having there Style 5's RC 090 lips polished? I was thinking about offering this service since summer break is coming up. Price is undecided, but should be fair. Here is a set of my style 5's that I've refinished for Bimmerfest.

URL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/57949486@N05/7252069542/"IMG]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7099/7252069542_6ab5f944a1_z.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
          http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7105/7237249654_1d92c1c9b0_z.jpg[/IMG]
          you're just doing the polishing on rc 090? how about the regular RS? PM me for price of repolishing a set. what are the steps? what if the clear is coming off? t.i.a.:)

Comment

Originally posted by Kev View Post
            I want her cookie
            I didn't want to be too blunt. ;)
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Old ATF fluid smells worse then old diff fluid.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by flash 23 View Post
                you're just doing the polishing on rc 090? how about the regular RS? PM me for price of repolishing a set. what are the steps? what if the clear is coming off? t.i.a.:)
                PM'd

Comment

This white kid just bumped snoop dog in Inglewood. in my vert wearing a red gps shirt. until the wife made me turn it down.
                  Much wow
                  I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                    This white kid just bumped snoop dog in Inglewood. in my vert wearing a red gps shirt. until the wife made me turn it down.
                    What are you doing in the hood Eric?

Comment

Originally posted by aje28 View Post
                      Just a thought that came up...would anyone be interested in having there Style 5's RC 090 lips polished? I was thinking about offering this service since summer break is coming up. Price is undecided, but should be fair. Here is a set of my style 5's that I've refinished for Bimmerfest.

I think i can get you a lot of customers if you can polish knobs as well :rofl:
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                        I think i can get you a lot of customers if you can polish knobs as well :rofl:
                        Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not nigel lol

Comment

Any of you guys want to grab some beers tonight? I'm traveling for work and am in Anaheim, and bored out of my mind.
                          sigpic
                          Turbo Cabrio project: http://eurowerks.org/showthread.php?t=19677

Comment

Originally posted by JTapper View Post
                            Any of you guys want to grab some beers tonight? I'm traveling for work and am in Anaheim, and bored out of my mind.
                            Oh man, it's a really odd night, if not I would come out to meet you.

Comment

:)

Comment

People have git me up about refinishing before, but I've decided I can only mentally handle about two sets/year without going mentally insane. My pricing would probably be more than a professional and probably have many more flaws haha.
                                1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                                1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                                1974 2002tii / stock
                                2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Working...
                                X